Guild Stash Tab Movement

There is some technical reason why guild stash tabs cannot be moved. When 1.0 launched adding guilds into the game, on the first day or two the tabs could be moved. It broke a lot of things, caused some very hilarious bugs and problems. GGG very quickly patched and ever since then the tabs cannot be moved.

I do not know what the issue is that causes this or why it is a difficult fix, merely that this is why they cannot move.

It is very frustrating to have to spend time moving items from tab to tab and renaming the tabs, so that things are neat and tidy, organized, when you want tabs of similar items all connected.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
I agree, as the leader it falls on me to re-structure the organization of all the content within the guild stash. however when it comes time to do so it takes me hours if not a day or two. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

I think i understand why they don't though, if more than one person tried to grab a item at the same time, or if someone tried to grab an item wile a tab was being relocated, it could cause a glitch where items may be duplicated, Lost, Or stuck in place.

However this could all be resolved by allowing the leader of the guild to be able to enter a " edit" mode. once in edit mode none of the members of the guild would be able to access the guild stash. and while in edit mode you would be able to move tabs Exactly how you would be able to in your standard stash.

This does not account for a regular usage of the control click feature for all users but to be blunt i feel that what ever bug is caused by all of this should have been fixed A- LONG TIME AGO. its obvious that they are not trying to add is because it has been over a year since the removal of the feature and there has been no progress toward fixing it.
Last edited by sirlux88 on Aug 3, 2015, 2:13:52 AM
GGG, please fix guild stash tabs...My guild provides so much fun for me, but the stash being so unmanagable makes things take 6 times as long as a normal stash.
Would like this looked at. Plus need a way to see when people were last online so we can kick then when they're inactive.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
could we please have some type of official response to this. Is this something that is even being looked at for development?
"
sirlux88 wrote:

However this could all be resolved by allowing the leader of the guild to be able to enter a " edit" mode. once in edit mode none of the members of the guild would be able to access the guild stash. and while in edit mode you would be able to move tabs Exactly how you would be able to in your standard stash.

+1,
please add this "edit mode", guild stash tabs are a pain to manage right now...
Bump.

Ive heard in the beginning the ctrl clicking would allow people without access to drop stuff/crap into the bank. Or able to drop stuff on items to pick items out of the bank.
Easy to close it off... Suck but easy.
+1 guild tabs need an edit mode as it becomes a headache to organise when event and league ends or even trying to reallocate what the tab should be used for after the first few weeks.
I too would like to see this become a feature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info