Guild Stash Tab Movement

is there a way to move the stash tab without moving items? i think this would help my guild alot. its really tedious to move all the items just to change the location of the tab in Guild Stash. Please fix! thanks
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 9:45:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Uhhh sounds like its working as it should
well how can move the stash tab then?
bmp
imagine stash tabs are boxes? i'm not sure why its such a difficult concept.
ok no idea why you are being an ass...i know i can move my premium tabs in my personal stash but why as guild leader can i not move the guild stash tabs in that fashion?
Last edited by LostXray on Jan 21, 2014, 4:48:27 PM
i'm not? unless they function different from personal stash tabs, they're functioning as they should.
well i am the guild leader and cant move the stash tabs in the guild stash like i can with my personal. is there anyway i can talk to a mod?
This would be an awesome idea though. The personal/premium tabs can switch places but the guild ones cannot. It just doesn't make sense. Allow them all to move.
Another thing that makes no sense with the Guild Stash is you cannot CTRL + CLICK items from your Guild Stash to your Inventory, or from your Inventory to your Guild Stash like you can with your regular Stash Box.

Unless the whole PoE community signs a petition of some sort to see the change happen, I don't see it ever happening as it hasn't already.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Apr 18, 2014, 1:51:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info