The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

I want to thank GGG for trying to make summoners more vilable, but it is very sad to hear, that upcoming changes touch only PvM part of the summoner's gameplay. Doing PvP with summoner will be still VERY difficult. I play duels on my summoner almost every day, so just a few comments from PvP point of view on the following skills:

"Summon Raging Spirit":

+ Enemies cannot directly engage

- Very short duration... i am afraid that even using increased duration gem will end up standing on arena and trying to spamm these minions... All summoners who are playing PvP know that u always need to move...u stand...u die...

- Another melee minion....another minion without any peeling mechanic such as chance to chill or freeze....we are so easy to kite...even when enemies are cursed with temp chains....i don't see any decent uptime on target when the player is trying to kite...

Desecrate: Flesh Offering: Bone Offering:

+ we really needed buffs for minion, that's great

- Did u notice there is a lack of corpses in arena ? U can;t respawn zombies where u want...u can't respawn them when enemie is kiting....these skills can be good only if the number of corpses and their locations in arena would be icnreased. OR there would be any mechanic like a skill that would create wall of corpses on the targetet area so u can properly use these abilities. Otherwise i don't see how u can use them effectively at any location on arena...

Cheers!!!

DESECRATE + DETONATE CORPSES in cast on crit.... LET THE EXPLOSIONS BEGIN!!!!!1!!!one!!!
IGN: PipeBender
A summoners #1 enemy is his/her number of gem slots.

Are any of these skills worth giving up your Culling ability?

Hrm.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
"
A summoners #1 enemy is his/her number of gem slots.

Are any of these skills worth giving up your Culling ability?

Hrm.

as a non MF summoner i can replace 3 curses i rarely use for the new skills , and depending on their mana cost i might have to drop 1 my 7 auras.
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"
Gnusnas wrote:
Desecrate: Flesh Offering: Bone Offering:

+ we really needed buffs for minion, that's great

- Did u notice there is a lack of corpses in arena ? U can;t respawn zombies where u want...u can't respawn them when enemie is kiting....these skills can be good only if the number of corpses and their locations in arena would be icnreased. OR there would be any mechanic like a skill that would create wall of corpses on the targetet area so u can properly use these abilities. Otherwise i don't see how u can use them effectively at any location on arena...

The main point in Desecrate is that it summons corpses.
yeah Im wondering if desecrate can crit
desecrate + coc + detonate
Last edited by 1Waffle on Jan 22, 2014, 10:03:47 PM
Hmm, Desecrate can probably cull?

Right now I'm running MF Cull Spork on my summoner. Obviously, I'm not doing it for the damage.

So, if I could per say, ditch a 5L Spork and instead do:

Desecrate + Culling + IIR on a 3L - and - Inc duration + Flesh Offering + Bone Offering on a 3L.

Well, then things wouldn't be so bad, assuming I could get a 6L.

Blah, now I'm just confused.

"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
Last edited by TheDancingDead on Jan 22, 2014, 10:19:44 PM
is this a joke? you keep buffing the summoners?. Wellcome to the league of summoners people...
"
1Waffle wrote:
yeah Im wondering if desecrate can crit
desecrate + coc + detonate

i highly doubt that desecrate isn't a spell. so you won't even be able to cast it with this setup.
"
cuakman wrote:
is this a joke? you keep buffing the summoners?. Wellcome to the league of summoners people...

None of this is really a buff, it's more of new choices, as was stated we lack gem slots already, if we take some of the new skills, we drop or underpower old ones, it's nice to have more variety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info