Ghost Reaver not working

Ghost Reaver doesn't work for me half the time. Sometimes it works, and most of the time i just have normal lifesteal. I'm using dual claws if that means anything,here's my reference number
Spoiler

I tried using different weapons, but it's the same issue regardless. It was working for a few hours last night, and it was broken again this morning.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Early game claws have a lot of Life Gain on Hit. This is not converted, because Ghost Reaver only converts Life Leech. Is that what you're seeing?
It could be? I don't think it is, because i had the same equips yesterday and i was getting energy leech, and then today i wasn't.
Last edited by boxiii on Jan 26, 2013, 9:51:56 PM
Well i got a similar problem wit hghost reaver and used it with the skill gem blood rage
since Blood rage give 4% life steal it should recover es (4% shoulkd be enougth by far since i am lifestealing like mad )
a mate also had this problem with life steal claws ( checked the claws it was life steal)
could be that its only bugged for items/skils that have x% of your physical dmg is leeched back as life do not tested it with life leec hgem atm since my lvl is too low
if you need my reference number its 2455736758
Edit: well i think i igured out my problem i was still using a life on hit gem and mistaken the life regen from that one as my life steal from blood rage actually i deal so low dmg that i dont lifesteal at all
Last edited by eVoKai on Feb 6, 2013, 5:55:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info