Season Six, Event 75: 12 Minute Solo Burst 3

"
relintliss wrote:
Yea, I did. I waited until the race concluded and I couldn't move my char - then I went to char selection screen and deleted...

Rats..

Well now you know better for next time :-)
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
yAY I got a random reward ametyst ring :D
"
zerofk wrote:
"
relintliss wrote:
Yea, I did. I waited until the race concluded and I couldn't move my char - then I went to char selection screen and deleted...

Rats..

Yes indeed.

BTW, say I earn 7 points for perandus blazen...if I accept that reward, does my point count start over? Or, do I earn each reward item as my points accrue?
"
relintliss wrote:
"
zerofk wrote:
"
relintliss wrote:

Rats..

Yes indeed.

BTW, say I earn 7 points for perandus blazen...if I accept that reward, does my point count start over? Or, do I earn each reward item as my points accrue?

If you reach 7 points you get a "only delete" stash tab with perandus. You can access it from any league and once you chose to pick it out the tab will be deleted next time you log in. You cann also wait as long as you want to pick the reward.
The points will stay at 7 regardless and count onwards for the next races. It's so, if you reach 1000 points you will get one of each item listed there. The point-marks are just tresholds not costs.
"
fadekill wrote:

If you reach 7 points you get a "only delete" stash tab with perandus. You can access it from any league and once you chose to pick it out the tab will be deleted next time you log in. You cann also wait as long as you want to pick the reward.
The points will stay at 7 regardless and count onwards for the next races. It's so, if you reach 1000 points you will get one of each item listed there. The point-marks are just tresholds not costs.

thanks for the info - this is exactly what I was wondering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info