the ribbon spool quest

I think my game buggged out, I joined a party, and they opened the chest, but when I got there, there's no spool. Now when I leave the game and join again, there's still no spool but the chest is open... Weird thing is one of the party member's TP is still there as is all the loot even after I close the client and rejoin. Anybody (devs?) got an idea what to do?
"
Andican wrote:
I think my game buggged out, I joined a party, and they opened the chest, but when I got there, there's no spool. Now when I leave the game and join again, there's still no spool but the chest is open... Weird thing is one of the party member's TP is still there as is all the loot even after I close the client and rejoin. Anybody (devs?) got an idea what to do?

You need to reset the area. This happens automatically if noone is there for 8-15 mins or you can do it manually by ctrl-click on entrance/wp.
IGN: GojoMojo
For future reference, there is a group of Blackguards 2-3 little flights of stairs down from the way-point, with a boss guarding a chest containing the ribbon spool.
"
johntitchener wrote:
For future reference, there is a group of Blackguards 2-3 little flights of stairs down from the way-point, with a boss guarding a chest containing the ribbon spool.

why the f%^$ would you necro a 3 month old thread?
"

i have the same problem ctrl + left click new instance works thx
Last edited by 8RZ1 on Jul 21, 2014, 6:01:32 AM
"
8RZ1 wrote:
"

i have the same problem

You should ctrl+click on the area enterance and create a new instance, that will solve your problem.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info