PC Gamer : D3 says it needs to become a better game

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/25/blizzard-we-acknowledge-diablo-iii-needs-to-be-a-better-game/

Probably posted already but couldn't spot it so...

I find it somewhat odd they say this right after PoE goes open beta but I guess it is a step in the right direction for people who still play that game. I personally enjoyed the game but not well enough to continue playing after the first difficulty and didn't enjoy it nearly enough as I did playing D2 when that was out. The only reason I bought d3 was to play with my real life friends and none of us play it anymore. I think I even played torchlight 2 more than D3 and can finally resume playing PoE even more (got burnt out in closed beta after playing for like a month straight).

Currently upgrading my supporter package to gold now since I enjoy playing this game so much and in constant amazement of the dev team to fix issues and actually post constantly.
It's not odd at all, they have to say something to contest PoE's launch. They can't afford to lose players.
D3 need some more endcontent and more variety, PoE need some improvement on gameplay it feels stiff and "old"

if u ever played a demonhunter with old natalyas set and/or with high APS+CC+nightstalker then u fall asleep playing a ranger, and from what i tested or watched in vids/streams u can compare that to any other class exept the wizard maybe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info