1.0.5b Patch Notes and Other News

"
HalogenHeavy wrote:
Does this mean there is going to be an 8th class along with Act 4?

Yeah, it's the fabled Fishing Class. ;-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I will say that I hope the next content update has more variety of mob difficulty. The 1.0 update that introduced act 3.5 essentially added a bunch of challenging (and, in my opinion, annoying) mob types, without the skeleton-zombie-bandit types to balance it out. As a result, maps became significantly more dangerous, while nerfs to both common builds and uniques reduced overall player power. If the trend were to continue in future updates with only hard-type mobs being introduced, with more things like projectile shielding and birds which vomit over walls and belly-flopping frogs and devourers, then the game would slowly trend towards more annoying and less rewarding.

Coincidentally, I have the same concern over nemesis league ending. If the nemesis mods are just folded into standard the way rogue exiles were, it'll be another example of a difficulty increase without a reward balance. Over time, those changes will certainly hurt the play experience, in my opinion.
"
HarrisonOwns wrote:
If you're not fixing the graphics issues, this is all irrelevant. Fix what you have before you make more. Lay off your microtransactions dev and hire a dev for graphics that doesn't take entire months off from work.

lay off the microtran guy? right. because removing your stomach makes you run faster right?
"
Finnien wrote:
Coincidentally, I have the same concern over nemesis league ending. If the nemesis mods are just folded into standard the way rogue exiles were, it'll be another example of a difficulty increase without a reward balance. Over time, those changes will certainly hurt the play experience, in my opinion.
This time around, I don't think either of the 4month league mods should be added. Nemesis mods are mostly on the extreme ends of meaningless, or extremely annoying(not specifically difficult), and Domination mods mostly don't do much of anything but make the game easier. Both would probably be good ideas for races though, if they were pushed to an extreme level.
Dear Chris,

You haven't fix the bug where by using the olmec or the other micro transaction totem , flameblast doesn't work or explode when you recast or expire them.

I have made a thread in regards to that bug 2 patches back.

Are you going to fix that particular issue?

And on top of it, in regards to the game balance are you considering rebalancing the croaking frogs , devourers and undying alchemists?
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
more skill skin color microtrans
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
Finnien wrote:

Please don't keep nemesis mods in the new leagues....They add so many more possible "stars aligned to kill" situations than I'd care to know about.

Example: Shroud walker + puncture with my spectral throw dude. I didn't realize I got punctured so many times I ran out of remove bleed pots (at least 6 uses) and died from not being able to kill mobs before the punctures stopped (this was solo btw)

Example#2 - Flammability Necromancer with Volatile Flameblood. I survived the explosion then died to the 10% chance to be ignited from the curse when I started burning for 800 es a second (not that a survived the initial blast with that much left to begin with)

Neither of these Nemesis deaths would have happened in any other league. I can't think of every single situation and I don't find alt f4 / log out to be all the exciting to be honest so I try to avoid doing those things. You already have mobs that hit retardly hard or some other bullshit way to kill us. We don't need more ways each league until they is a show called "A thousand ways to die" based purely on PoE deaths.
ign: Vixien
Too late on the CoD fix, the integrity of the game and community has been damaged...
The level 100 exploiters need to be banned or their characters rolled back.
New character class, what?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info