CI non-crit Discharge (Nemesis/Hardcore) in progress

With a recent RIP and Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring wanted to make a new build.
First attempt at making a build so patience and criticism is great.

The Build
Spoiler

Build #1 lvl 73
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABAcIZw48EHsRLxRxFdcaMh0UHoEfAiHDKLUo-io4Kwospiy_LR82xTeDOlI74T1fQapDY0cGS41RYFJTVgRWY1fhWPVZ819qYIhhUmNDZp5tGXB9cU1yqX_GhmCGrohri3qPRo-mj_qQ1peVl_SZmprPncSio6brpwinK6mVrKq0xbb3tzG4k746wBrBAMHFwfPC7MNt14bYJNsa2-fi9-OE6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fVL9zL46_ll-tL_HA==

Build #1 Final
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAuMEBwVbB6UIZw48EHsRLxRxFdcWQBoyHRQegR8CIcMotSjFKPopTyo4KwosnCymLL8tHzLRNsU3RzeDOlI62DvhPAU9X0GqQ2NFR0cGSbJLjUw1TdhRYFJTVa5WBFZjV-FY9VnzX2pgiGFSY0NmnmusbRlwfXFNcql_xoKbhX2GYIauiGuLeouMjHaPRo-mj_qQ1peVl_SZmprPncSePJ_foqOm66cIpyuplayqtMW297cxuJO-OsAawQDBxcHzwuzDbdeG2CTbGtvn4vfjhOq662Pr7uwY7DjvfPLh8771S_cy-Ov5ZfrS_xw=

This obviously works for Templar, Witch and Scion, the objective is hilariously large Discharges

Enabler
Blood rage > Lightning Warp > Enduring Cry > Discharge
Spoiler
Blood Rage - increased duration
You are CI, nothing to explain

Lightning Warp - increased area of effect - faster casting - reduced duration
This should allow you to drop in and already be in place with charges for discharge due to Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring

Enduring Cry - fasting casting - elemental weakness
Doesn't need to be linked

Discharge - Increased Area of Effect - Faster Casting - Life Leech
Only need a 4link - concentrated effect + empower or lightning pen would be extra

Auras
Clarity + Disc
Will be testing out mitigation and might add Iron Reflexes to the build and some reserve

Required Uniques
Spoiler
Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring

Notable Uniques
Spoiler
Saffell's Frame - shield I'll be testing first
Aegis Aurora - testing this against Saffell's to see which I'm more comfortable with
realistically I'll have both, on weapon swaps
The Anvil - only suggest if running one of the mentioned shields

Divinarius - not the best option for you, not worth buying; simply fun
Carcass Jack - that much more AoE, will use until I obtain a Shavy's and go low life

Shavronne's Wrappings - Bonus auras + bonus damage, nothing to explain

Will continue to update and supply more information as I have time. Going to make the character now!
Last edited by ProjectPT on Jan 18, 2014, 9:43:37 AM
reserve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info