What is the highest DEX needed for a max level skill gem?

"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
deus2020 wrote:
155 is the maximum required in any one stat for lvl 20 gems. gems that require multiple stats require lower values.

How do you accidentally find a 2-year old thread to reply to without noticing how old the thread was?

I've been noticing this every once in a while, people replying to a thread that hasn't had any posts in several months.

They use "search" and it returns a thread without regards to it's date. The real question is why they feel the need to reply to it.
I dunno. The OP last visited the forums a year after nobody could give him a definite answer. Coincidence? Now he can come back and finish his hybrid with the knowledge he needs to go with the 170 dex option.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

3 years later I am googling the very same question. So this is why people update old questions. This thread is on the first page of a search. Thank you to those before me for updating this thread with an answer
~NeoIsTaken
Last edited by NeoIsTaken on Oct 20, 2023, 7:40:09 PM
Haste aura is my dexterity pain every league. Requires 159 dex if you want to run it corrupted lvl 21. Grace aura also requires 159 dex at gem lvl 21.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Oct 20, 2023, 8:16:42 PM
129 for lvl 6 awakened supports and 159 for lvl 21 skill gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info