I hate it when this happens...

"
cronk wrote:
Bringing down the truth hammer:

You met a girl in a bar one night. All you got was a name and a facebook. Further meets have been rejected.

That's the entirety of the scenario.

What you do or do not want to do with the lass is neither here nor there.

It could well be that this girl's standard response to males in a drunk environment is to give them her facebook as a means of avoiding giving out drunken rejections in a bar - archetypal females will always do their upmost to prevent all forms of potential physical threat to themselves, and this might just be her auto-diffusion technique.

How many other guys that look in a similar position to yourself frequent her facebook? For example.

Also, it's the 'satellite to the group' scenario. This girl is not part of your posse. If you invite someone to do stuff one-on-one (ie: a non-group scenario) from a position of complete unfamiliarity then it's going to have romantic undertones however you approach it.

The best way to 'see her again' would be to invite her to 'events'. "Hey babes, it's Julia's birthday in two week's time and she wants the full monty, problem is, I've had a relationship with her in the past and her new BF is going to be hassling me if I go solo. I dunno, fancy helping me out in exchange for a no strings knees up, there's going to be tuns of people there?" - phrased to whatever specific scenario might work best to find out if she likes the idea of joining your posse.

Which is why unsociable people and ugly sociable people tend to get more difficulty in relationships - groups are the best way to 'naturally' blend into other people. Without a group setting the romantic undertones can be problematic.

I've experienced this exact scenario before - and nothing I could think of worked!

I wont go any lenght to meet her. Told her strait up I'd fancy to meet her to talk sometimes because I enjoyed the talk we had at the bar. ( BTW I had 2 small beers that night and me talked about 2 hours before my friends moved on and i tagged along with them).
All I want is to have a nice chat or go out for a coffee or whatever. No need to absolutley must see her, problem is, you can't tell her because women tend to get mad then somehow. So I better STFU, as studend i met and will meet interesting ppl on the strangest places. (One of my best friend was met on a public toilet. He didn't know the way and I had time. We hung out that day and I dare to call him one of my closest friends now. Was 6 years ago or so).

Point is: If she doesn't want to meet me for a chat, she can and should tell me to my face, can live with that. CBA with "oh its so stressful IDK if i can manage to meet up with you.I'd really like to but i dont know if my schadule can make it happen."
Riiiiiight. This is no "I got a crush on that girl" thing, this is a pure "this is a interesting person andi'd like to talk to her again" thing.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Moon is a girl too yo

I CAN SEES IT

Narp

its a boy
"
First rule of the gaming forums is that you're not a female until you post a picture of your face with your forumname written on your forehead. Then a 30 pages long flamewar erupts and basically nothing is resolved but rules are rules.

just like the cosplay thread
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jan 16, 2014, 9:57:32 PM
Moon's an antelope
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Don't waste currency.

Reroll.

I am serious, there's ton of builds out there.

Haha. truth.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Jan 17, 2014, 12:03:29 AM
"
Vincendra wrote:

Perhaps she was looking forward to go on a date with you... and now she realizes U don't have the same interest and well - u can figure it out I hope.

So... leave her be. Don't be all over her and all... pm her or something from time to time and maybe things will come in motion.

And how to find friends of opposite sex?!
Not easy, not easy at all.
By my experience, it's very unlikely to meet a girl in a bar/disco/something and have pure friendship with her. You are more likely to find a friend of opposite sex during your education (school days) or maybe (maybe) on work. Most likely to find that is through hobby of some sorts - playing sports, D&D or similar, photography, music or whatever - but hobby where U are a part of some sort of club/organization/something.

AND...

always be prepared that that friendship can go in other direction - from both of you or just one side.

p.s. It's not that easy to maintain friendship with opposite sex - attraction of greater level always lurks from behind. (even sexual attraction can take place 'cause of your bound and intense relationship)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info