I hate it when this happens...

"
Vincendra wrote:
I am a man

"
Vincendra wrote:

female friends without romantical intentions.

These two things do not coexist.
"
Cribstaxx wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
I am a man

"
Vincendra wrote:

Hold on a minute there.

He could have every intention of making the beast with two backs and still not want to get romantically involved. Pretty sure that is more "manly" than getting all mushy and romantic anyway, AMIRITE!?!?

Anyway, if she is initially putting you off it may just be a way for her to better gauge your interest. If you are still willing to pursue contact with her, and she sees that you are still showing interest (even if Platonic in nature) then your chances of greater contact will increase.

Another course of action would be to go total emo and flame/rage on her Facebook wall with nonsensical ramblings sure to destroy any future career or love interests she might have without resorting to changing her name/identity.

Basically, either man up and play it cool or go full stalker, maybe pull an O.J.
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
"
Cribstaxx wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
I am a man

"
Vincendra wrote:

Hold on a minute there.

He could have every intention of making the beast with two backs and still not want to get romantically involved. Pretty sure that is more "manly" than getting all mushy and romantic anyway, AMIRITE!?!?

Anyway, if she is initially putting you off it may just be a way for her to better gauge your interest. If you are still willing to pursue contact with her, and she sees that you are still showing interest (even if Platonic in nature) then your chances of greater contact will increase.

Another course of action would be to go total emo and flame/rage on her Facebook wall with nonsensical ramblings sure to destroy any future career or love interests she might have without resorting to changing her name/identity.

Basically, either man up and play it cool or go full stalker, maybe pull an O.J.

Lol, off-topic is quickly becoming one of my more favorite forums
"
Don't waste currency.

Reroll.

I am serious, there's ton of builds out there.

i agree with gramma, didnt work the first time, dont push it mate, its rare for a lady to say "sorry i cant come because i have to X" and actually does X, its just a nice way to say "no, thanks"

"
Cribstaxx wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:
I am a man

"
Vincendra wrote:

And this, as much as you dont want to say is true, it still is

And if you keep acting like her "friend" youre gonna end up being her dog or "friendzoned" as those facebook people call it, which is pathetic.

Bonus advice: do not get attached to girls you hang out with, cause if you get smashed together and do the nasty the aftermath will suck, for you mostly if you get attached to her, if not, youre gonna have a pretty cool time cause youll still be able to hang out without being awkward(unless they get attached,nothing i can do about that)
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jan 16, 2014, 5:27:42 PM
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Hi there Vincendra, glad you came to off-topic for some fun friendly advice about girls. As it happens I do know some stuff (not a lot as girls are really alien creatures) but enough to get by.

First up I would say to you, what are your real motivations for wanting to talk to this girl?

You say you just want to hang out and chat but that is really just a way of getting your foot in the door and sounds very much like a date scenario. She knows that your real intentions are to get real freaky and to sex her up in all kinds of different positions. And lets face it, that is the motivation for most things we do in life.

It is fine to want to talk to women as they are just as interesting as anyone else. But you need to be careful for what you wish for. Talking starts out as foreplay, what you have to do to initiate sex. But as the years go by, listening to her talk and talk and talk will be the price you'll need to pay to continue to have sex with her. And boy o boy can women talk.

Fuck Facebook dude. Did you get her phone number? Talk to her over the phone as a way of reassuring her your not a total stalker. Your not a stalker are you? Or as others have suggested, maybe you are gay. You could become her BFF and be shopping partners.

Anyway, never get hung up on a girl, play it cool. Just be yourself and you'll be surprised at the results. Self confidence is what women are attracted to.

Thanks for this post. My real intention is to get new friend and in that case it is a girl. Point given, if she threw herself at me i wouldn't say no because I find her quite attractive in a physical way, but on a second thought I'd regret it because the first impression of her is the she is quite "atractive" in the way she is thinking.

Im well aware of the human being being controled by the innermost natural behavior which forces us to replicate.

But for that I as a collage studend have enough possibilities to set up a sexy time with women faster then getting her around for that.

So yeah, can't deny that I would bang her BUT I'd rather have her as a friend rather then a onenightstand somehow.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Bringing down the truth hammer:

You met a girl in a bar one night. All you got was a name and a facebook. Further meets have been rejected.

That's the entirety of the scenario.

What you do or do not want to do with the lass is neither here nor there.

It could well be that this girl's standard response to males in a drunk environment is to give them her facebook as a means of avoiding giving out drunken rejections in a bar - archetypal females will always do their upmost to prevent all forms of potential physical threat to themselves, and this might just be her auto-diffusion technique.

How many other guys that look in a similar position to yourself frequent her facebook? For example.

Also, it's the 'satellite to the group' scenario. This girl is not part of your posse. If you invite someone to do stuff one-on-one (ie: a non-group scenario) from a position of complete unfamiliarity then it's going to have romantic undertones however you approach it.

The best way to 'see her again' would be to invite her to 'events'. "Hey babes, it's Julia's birthday in two week's time and she wants the full monty, problem is, I've had a relationship with her in the past and her new BF is going to be hassling me if I go solo. I dunno, fancy helping me out in exchange for a no strings knees up, there's going to be tuns of people there?" - phrased to whatever specific scenario might work best to find out if she likes the idea of joining your posse.

Which is why unsociable people and ugly sociable people tend to get more difficulty in relationships - groups are the best way to 'naturally' blend into other people. Without a group setting the romantic undertones can be problematic.

I've experienced this exact scenario before - and nothing I could think of worked!
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:

Worst advice..
http://wideo.co/view/449781379368063514-inexs-journey-for-the-8-stars (Music: Odd Look)
I am the guy behind price check forums yay: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/387787 (i think.)
"Seriously, its a loot game, make the loot DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers"_TugBot_
We're not all complicated I swear!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Now step into my web.
"
Moonyu wrote:
"

Now step into my web.

You know what happens if a female black widow and a male black widow come together right :O?

NOM NOM NOM
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info