I hate it when this happens...

Last weekend I met a cute girl at a bar, we had a nice chat and after some time I got her name and added her on FB and went of to party again with my friends.

Now since I am a man this might come as a surprise, but sometimes I like to talk to girls. So I rembered we had a nice conversation, nothing too deep, but it was an interesting exchange of ideas and stuff.

So I decided to invite her to go out with me or just hang out, you know, getting to know more people, have fun, talk stuff.

Nothing date like. She doesn't need to dress up or put up make up or whatever. Just hang out and talk and get to know each other.

But alas, she is somehow searching for excuses. She tells me she had a lot of fun talking to me, but she can't meet up with me since she has a few stressfull days ahead and you know... sounds like the typical excuse not to go on a date. Would be fine with me, but I don't want a date. And now I am in a dilemma, cause when I tell her that I have no romantical intentions whatsoever women tend to get angry and never speak to you again, but on the other hand i don't want to run after her just trying to find someone to hang out with and chat. Could do that with my other friends too.

So fuck that, how do you find new female friends as a man without romantical intentions.
You can't. They often even don't believe you like WTF <.< .Women too complicated. Error 404.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
If you truly have no romantic aspirations with her, tell her you think you may be gay.

Spoiler
I've heard this works also if you do have romance in mind later. But I'm married and not a good source of dating advice. Try asking Dr. Hardlicker.
"
Moonyu wrote:
If you truly have no romantic aspirations with her, tell her you think you may be gay.

Spoiler
I've heard this works also if you do have romance in mind later. But I'm married and not a good source of dating advice. Try asking Dr. Hardlicker.

Yeah why should I lie about me beeing straight or gay. All I want is to sit on a couch with a beer and talk about farts with women. I can allready do this with my good femal friends but I though some fresh mind would bring in some new excitement or whatever.

2 solutions i can see:

1. If you don´t want to be gay you could still pretend to be born in the wrong body.
2. Buy a parrot and teach him to laugh on fart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
In my experience. It never worked for me. I actually haven't met many females that i like, anyway. Then when i do, they are usually taken. So i am in no position to help you.

I get the same treatment as you. Evn if i don't want to date her...strange beings.
Smoother than Smooth.
Next time start the phone call and invitation with..

Spoiler
As I recall you were uglier than a mud fence but were kind of interesting to talk to...
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
Next time start the phone call and invitation with..

Spoiler
As I recall you were uglier than a mud fence but were kind of interesting to talk to...

Best advice 2014 by a longshot.

Hi there Vincendra, glad you came to off-topic for some fun friendly advice about girls. As it happens I do know some stuff (not a lot as girls are really alien creatures) but enough to get by.

First up I would say to you, what are your real motivations for wanting to talk to this girl?

You say you just want to hang out and chat but that is really just a way of getting your foot in the door and sounds very much like a date scenario. She knows that your real intentions are to get real freaky and to sex her up in all kinds of different positions. And lets face it, that is the motivation for most things we do in life.

It is fine to want to talk to women as they are just as interesting as anyone else. But you need to be careful for what you wish for. Talking starts out as foreplay, what you have to do to initiate sex. But as the years go by, listening to her talk and talk and talk will be the price you'll need to pay to continue to have sex with her. And boy o boy can women talk.

Fuck Facebook dude. Did you get her phone number? Talk to her over the phone as a way of reassuring her your not a total stalker. Your not a stalker are you? Or as others have suggested, maybe you are gay. You could become her BFF and be shopping partners.

Anyway, never get hung up on a girl, play it cool. Just be yourself and you'll be surprised at the results. Self confidence is what women are attracted to.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I never suggested that he was gay. I mentioned that if his intentions were not in anyway romantic, he could claim to possibly be gay to get her defenses down.

Divide and conquer.
Don't waste currency.

Reroll.

I am serious, there's ton of builds out there.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info