Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

Thank you for your application an officer will message you in game with further instructions.
Have an awesome day!
Daily bump for new recruits specially from invasion <3.
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile?
I started to play in the close beta, and never stopped...

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"?
The skill tree and the unlimited character types you can get..and the spreading of some blood! :D

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave?
yes, i was in a guild for 4 months..but only 5 to 6 players were active... :s
- What league do you intend to play in?
ambush
- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile?
15h..
- Do you have a working microphone?
no
- How do you feel about using voice communication?
when i buy a micro, its okay for me.
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?
it depends..
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?
Stick together

- Why do you want to join BURN?
it seems to be a active guild, and a organized one..

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.
23pm to 3 am for sure, but i can play im more scheduels depending in work. I work in shifts. GMT+1h
Thank you for your application an officer will contact u ingame with further instructions.
Have an awesome day!
First played November 2013 but never really played until around late January 2014.
The almost endless number of builds one can use or make.
- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave?
Yes about 1 month, but left since 2 or 3 people were active.
Ambush... Maybe a little of Invasion
Around 18~35 (Depends on my schedule)
Yes, but not to great of one.
Don't mind it. Makes it easier to communicate rather then typing.
- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play?
Sounds fun.
- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"?
A group of people socializing with each other and having fun.
I want to join an active guild and have a fun time playing this game.
Weekdays: around 2:00pm-6:00pm or 4:00pm-9:00pm
Weekends: Anytime I'm free really. A good few hours
Time zone: EST
IGN FireSlapChu
Last edited by LordSteo on Apr 25, 2014, 4:13:46 PM

Since BETA

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? Been around since BETA and still playing.

What D3 should of been.

I ran one when guilds first came out for PoE had around 50 members but passed leadership due to not having enough time to lead.

I am currently playing Ambush

Too much

Yes

Fine with me

I sometimes cyber with scoot who is also applying for burn. Other than that that is fine.

online friends and family.

More people to play with

- At what hours do you usually play?

EST - Random hours
I played a long time ago before these 4 month leagues and want to get back into it now.

I played d2 for thousands of hours, I really like being able to make a character exactly what I want. Playing with a community with common goals is another draw for me.

No I haven't.

Invasion.

I'm not entirely sure yet, a lot more if I have friends to play with.

No @_@

It's okay.

That's fine.

Everyone's job to make it a fun place to be.

Looking for friends to play invasion with.

I currently work second shift CST, so early morning or night.
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile? open beta

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? new builds, new items

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? nope

- What league do you intend to play in? ambush mostly, invasion less

- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? 20

- Do you have a working microphone? possibly

- How do you feel about using voice communication? i've used ts before

- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play? again possibly

- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"? people to play with and help

- Why do you want to join BURN? guild experience

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone. central evenings/night
Hey all Lassitor and I have been friends for quite the while and she talks regularly about how active you are and friendly. Warn ya now i am a mom of 3 children under 10 years and they do have my attention over game. so some days may be harder for me to play than others. Would love to be in a more social and active guild. :)

- How long have you been playing Path of Exile? 1 year

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? its a great game and love the constant improvements and changes

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? been in one since oct. its dead now

- What league do you intend to play in? ambush

- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? 20 + usually

- Do you have a working microphone? yes

- How do you feel about using voice communication? when i'm up to it its cool

- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play? depends on the day

- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"? enjoyable

- Why do you want to join BURN? looking for a more active guild

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone.eastern/ 9am-noon minimum most days 7pmish to 11pm
- How long have you been playing Path of Exile? Closed Beta

- What aspect of the game is keeping you "Hooked"? Constant updates; community actually feels like they are being listened to and the entire build system.

- Have you been in a Path of Exile guild before? If yes, how long were you a member and why did you leave? Same as lilanarchy (^above) In the same guild, no activity... ever.

- What league do you intend to play in? All. Currently my main is in Ambush; Working Invasion a bit now.

- How many hours a week do you spend playing Path of Exile? A lot, maybe too much. About 20

- Do you have a working microphone? yes

- How do you feel about using voice communication? I'm used to it

- If you don't mind using voice communication, how do you feel about using it for daily social activities and not just for occasional group play? Always willing to meet new people and chat

- BURN is a social community. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the term "Social Community"? A group of like-minded individuals that like to chit-chat :) Friendly, helpful people working together

- Why do you want to join BURN? Looking for a more active and helpful guild

- At what hours do you usually play? Please include your timezone. Daily 9 p.m. ~ 11 p.m. Eastern, weekends sporadic throughout the day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info