Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

Thank you for your application we will contact u ingame to talk more. Cheers!
For how long have you been playing PoE?
casual since mid closed beta but less casual lately

Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
ya i love the different builds and theory crafting i also really enjoy racing (im really focus on racing at the moment)

Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
I was in one with irl friends but they all quit so now its just me

Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
i don't have a high LvL toon right now i just came back from a league of legends bender (i was waiting for races to start)

Can you be on the TS server during your playtime and check our website
yep no problem

Why BURN?
idk you guys have the coolest name in the looking for group forum and you guys seem like your quild is actually useful, im looking for a guild where i can easily find people for the group races

Which timezone are you from?
est usa
Last edited by mizzski on Mar 26, 2014, 2:07:22 PM
thank you for your application please check your forum inbox ^_^
daily bump
- For how long have you been playing PoE?

I started playing POE during the last few months of Anarchy league in open beta.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?

I enjoy the variety of endgame mapping. Its nice to have an ARPG have a well varied end game thats engaging.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?

I was in the STARK guild during nemesis. Unfortunatly none of the leaders have been active during Invasion so the guild is very sparcely active and I don't think anyone is actively recruiting anymore.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?

I currently am playing a level 69 EK shadow (as long as he lives anyway)

- Can you be on the TS server during your playtime and check our website daily?

I can be on TS during the time I play and if I put a quick link to the forums on my phone i'm sure i'll check it out during the numerous times i'm bored each day.

- Why BURN?

BURN seems to be actively and recruiting. I want to be in a good that maintains a stable player base for grouping, mapping, or simply just people to talk to while grinding.

- Which timezone are you from?

EST which is GMT -8 i think

After evaluating your application you will receive a pm form one of our recruitment officers with further instructions.
- For how long have you been playing PoE?
I have been playing off and on for the past year and a half.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
This is by far one of the best games I've ever played and i like the game because of the build diversity.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
I have never been part of a guild before.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
Invasion and my highest level character is 62 atm and will most likely re-roll soon.

- Can you be on the TS server during your playtime and check our website daily?
Yes i can be on teamspeak during playtime and can check the website for updates.

- Why BURN?
I want to join a guild because playing by myself was drawing me away from the game.

- Which timezone are you from?
UTC-05:00
- For how long have you been playing PoE?: Played for a couple of weeks in early open beta. Came back on release and spent 2 & 1/2 months or so in Nemesis with a few cool people I met early on.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?: What I enjoy most is trying out new builds (And occasionally ripping in stupid ways on them) and playing with friends. I also occasionally enjoy doing Descent and Endless Ledge races as it's a nice change of pace and the uniques from them allow me to try out new builds more easily every so often.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?: Haven't been in a guild.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?: Invasion, good thing too since the main post says Ambush is full. :P Highest character back in Nemesis was a high 60-something incineration Scion that got instagibbed by Lightning Thorns in a map. Though I purged my character list when the Leagues ended since regular Hardcore and Standard don't really interest me.

- Can you be on the TS server during your playtime and check our website daily?: Aye.

- Why BURN?: Just looking for a group of cool people to get back into PoE with since solo ambush has been unfulfilling so far (And they nerfed a bunch of Invasion bosses >.>). This looks like a good fit.

- Which timezone are you from?: Central Standard/Daylight time. (GMT -6:00)
Last edited by Astiahl on Mar 31, 2014, 5:17:49 AM
- For how long have you been playing PoE?:
Since open beta, took a break but fairly solid now since just before invasion

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?:
I like the challenge although it mostly kicks my butt. Finding cool stuff

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild:
Never been in a guild - the reason I am looking now is because Invasion has ramped up the difficulty and if I am going to reach endgame I think I'll need help and welcome the opportunity to pay that help forward with boss kills, waypoints, extra leveling gear and currency. What little I have I'm happy to share.

- Ambush or Invasion?
Invasion only. Just can't seem to enjoy the game as much in Standard. Highest level character was a 68 Shadow Trapper - died in the 4th map I ever ran and then Invasion started. Highest level invasion char was 50

- Can you be on the TS server during your playtime and check our website daily?:
Although I've never used it before, I certainly can.

- Why BURN?:
I like the attitude your guild seems to project and you don't require a bunch of elite high level players.

- Which timezone are you from?:
Central Standard/Daylight time. (GMT -6:00)
For how long have you been playing PoE?: Since the middle of Anarchy league, casually, been playing quite a bit more since Domination
Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?: I really enjoy the game, because of the feeling of progression, and I enjoy the rush of finding a valuable item or unique.

Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? I have been in 1 Guild before, I don't quite remember the name, but what happened was the owner left for Diablo 3, and the clan slowly died.

Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?: Ambush, My highest character is a level 82 LA Ranger, in standard, my ambush char cater is 74 Detonate Dead

Can you be on the TS server during your playtime and check our website daily?: Yes, but I will be on listen in mode, because my microphone is broken

Why BURN?: Someone on my friends list, Jalk, told me you guys were pretty cool, and I've been looking for an active clan for a while now.

Which timezone are you from?: Eastern Time Zone
hello ! thank you for your applications we will contact u ingame and talk more. Have an awesome day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info