PID3 ERROR in Sewers Act 3

I keep getting the "Unable to deserialize packet with PID3" Error. This only happens in Act 3 sewers. I have been playing CB for about 6 months now and never had this issue before.

I tried looking for a solution and found a thread about downloading the PackCheck, so I did. This however did not fix the problem. The PackCheck is in my POE directory and when I shift+click -> "open command window here" and enter the "PackCheck Content.ggpk" command, I get a "Fatal error: Error opening file: Content.ggpk"

When I click on the PackCheck.exe, and black window flashes for a split second and disappears.

I have no idea what to do anymore, any suggestions???
Same thing with me. Except I keep getting DCed, seems like there will be a maintenance comming soon to deal with these issues.
This is still happening to me in the same place as of 1/30/2013
yea this is crazy . been this sewer dungen so many times and wastes 10 + of protal scrolls. and i keep getting this error. plus the server maintain. this is gg.
I died there with my heroic char today by this dc..... :(

same here. it's the only location where i keep getting this error. i already reinstalled the game as it's mentioned in the other topic, but it just happened again...
oh, silly me. this topic already covers the issue
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/71999/highlight/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info