1.0.6 Do you think Summoner Snapshotting or Cast on Death will get nerfed?

I am 99% sure that one of them will get nerfed.

I was quite so sure before, due to 1.0.6. patch being advertised as summoner patch, but now that the Cast-On-Death + Snapshot Burning Miscreations was an important factor for the first level 100 player in Nemesis, I don't see how GGG has any choice anymore.

So goodbye either Summoner Snapshotting or Cast on Death. Let the tears flow :).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 14, 2014, 4:49:22 PM
"
mazul wrote:
I am 99% sure that one of them will get nerfed.

I was quite so sure before, due to 1.0.6. patch being advertised as summoner patch, but now that the Cast-On-Death + Snapshot Burning Miscreations was an important factor for the first level 100 player in Nemesis, I don't see how GGG has any choice anymore.

So goodbye either Summoner Snapshotting or Cast on Death. Let the tears flow :).

Probably both, hopefully at least.
Why do you keep inciting people -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
does...does cast on death work with minions?

Or am i missing something obvious here?
cast on death will be changed imo, made more useful (buffed in some way)

snapshotting will be gone
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"

There are two ways to trigger minions which are linked with cast on death:

1. Use remote mine to set a minion trap, then after mine is set you insert cast on death, then you detonate the mine. The minion that appears will receive the cast on death benefits of more dmg and increased AoE radius.

2. Similar but with trap and the Trap Belt which will force the trap to be triggered after X seconds.
"
mazul wrote:
"

1. Use remote mine to set a minion trap, then after mine is set you insert cast on death, then you detonate the mine. The minion that appears will receive the cast on death benefits of more dmg and increased AoE radius.

2. Similar but with trap and the Trap Belt which will force the trap to be triggered after X seconds.

Seems really annoying to do >.<

specially since you have to do it every time you log back on
"
"
mazul wrote:
"

Seems really annoying to do >.<

specially since you have to do it every time you log back on

Yeah, it is enough that you do it for your 2 burning miscreations, don't need to do it for zombies, etc.

Edited: Since I thought you could have 3, but you can only have 2 it seems XD? 1 from gem, 1 from tree.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 14, 2014, 5:30:41 PM
If Summoners get Snapshotting and CoD removed but no buffs to our gem and minion system then my 80 Summoner is being stripped and awaiting the free respec in 1.1.0.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
i hope they nerf BOTH of these into the ground

i play summoner without neither of the two and it is a very viable very fun build to play (Sadly my gear SUCKS hard so i have to hide behind minions with total 3k buffer). people are so used to OP stuff that when they have to play with 'normal' (yet still powerful) stuff they cry foul

and if they are at it - 'free auras for everyone' stuff also should meet an axe and soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info