<KNKV> Psycro; DS/ST 50k+/9.5k+ Vaal Pact Build!

currently 50k Double Strike with Leech Gem
10k spec throw dps with Leech Gem
Streaming @ twitch.tv/Psycroptipath

farming 76-78 maps

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLQmWER4S4RNMFCAVIBpVI_Ym-CcgKLUppSo4Kk0s6TBPMHcxnjIJMn41kjboOlI64T8nQKBGaUd-Sn1KyE3jTipQR1b6WK9aSFuvYEtgu2EhZFJko2VNZadnoGspbBZsRm6qcmx07XVOeA1673z1guSD24TZhO-HKYdqh3aI8Yoiiq-QCpARkGyVZ5Wbnrmfy6ZXpzCpbqmUrFmuULO3tfK-Vr68wKbA88GjytPLWs5x0EfUEt0N4mHnY-sJ7g7vTu_w8kX3vvxL_In8xf4K_o__YQ==

Edit: revised... had the life regen nodes from a previous build, completely forgot about them :| thanks languidness!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Psycrology on Jan 19, 2014, 1:35:11 PM
Why do you have Vaal Pact and a shitload of life regen?
Last edited by Languidness on Jan 13, 2014, 1:54:50 PM
"
Languidness wrote:
Why do you have Vaal Pact and a shitload of life regen?

Oops! >.< fixed it!
Hm,but would the double strike be better and give you really more dps?
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
i use heavy strike for farming dominus specifically, it's more dps (on paper as well as in play) since dominus can't be knocked back. i used to switch to double strike for maps but that required recolouring my weapon sockets, and since in maps i'm generally only using spectral throw aside from on rare mobs (whom get 2-shotted) there's really no reason to switch to double strike.
Hm,so HS is more deeps than a double,ok.
By the way,did you ever though about taking unwavering+iron reflexes,to convert your evasion to tons of armor(if needed),i guess it would gave you even more armour then you could pick with a simple armour gear.Just curious rly,how many armour will you get by picking up those 2 nods!Would like to see the result if possible(if you have 2 regret points ofc!),i mean you can just remove 2 point randomly and pick them up after test!:)
Ill really appreciate it:)
i had both nodes before, but they're pointless when using Hyrri's Ire, with Acrobatics. Acrobatics cuts your armor and ES in half, so i end up with 23% mitigation and 30% dodge rather than 41% evade and 30% dodge. also, with the melee damage on full life gem, i want to be at full life as much as possible, if every attack hits me, then i'm not using that gem to it's full potential (unless i'm CI, which i'm not). the Vaal pact is to make sure that when i DO get hit, i'm back to full life immediately.
Don't you think that BoR would be much better for you?
You can put the melee stuff into BoR and ST combo in your weapon.
Been looking for a build similar to this one- thanks for sharing
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info