A 1.0.6 Skill Prototype Video

"
Fhedaykin wrote:
"
vixien wrote:
Incoming Homing Missile build!

Edit: Please tag this skill as "Minion, Spell, Projectile" lol

This, maybe not the Projectile ...

but but...I don't want to be a summoner....I just want to make homing missiles...Whats wrong with a LMP minion? It would look badass!
ign: Vixien
This looks like something that'd be really useful as cast on crit or some other stuff, but not really very good for a dedicated self-cast pure minion character, and that disappointments me, because the only way those types of characters are viable is with high level map uniques.
I'm thinking maybe you guys should add a few increased duration nodes to the tree to help with this skill?
"
Chris wrote:
Note that I was using a level 30 character in a level 4 area for the video, so the minion doesn't normally one-hit monsters :P

This should work like this on lvl30 monsters too, otherwise it would be useless. I'm not telling it should 1 hit rares or bosses, but it isn't a large aoe skill so it would be normal to 1 hit trash mobs.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
They should change it into a soul that flies around (like chain) while doing damage to monsters.
Looks cool, and fits perfectly with my fire themed summoner. Will definitely prefer this over fireball or firestorm, especially since it'll be a "minion" and take advantage of all the minion damage nodes and save me from having to put points into spell/fire damage nodes.

Not sure what else you have planned, but a golem type skill would be awesome. Something large like Kole, with a ton of life/armor, regardless of wether or not it does much damage.
this + minion instability reminds me of...

Homing skull? Looks funny, will see if it will be usefull.
Kind of reminds me of the bowling ball in 'Mystery Men' at the end when it was on fire :)
morte is here!! well this just makes me feel much better about making scion summoner instead of any other class. (cant tell why)

if we put a certain support in them can they say somethin?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info