|To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.
You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here
which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.
The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.
The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive
- #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
- Level 42: 10 Reward Points
- Level 35-41: 7 Reward Points
- Level 30-34: 6 Reward Points
- Level 26-29: 5 Reward Points
- Level 22-25: 4 Reward Points
- Level 17-21: 3 Reward Points
- Level 8-16: 1 Reward Point
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
- Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty A Fixture of Fate (Library): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty A Swig of Hope (Docks): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dominus (Upper Scepter of God): 3 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Posted by GGG_Neon
on January 13, 2014 12:45 AM
Grinding Gear Games
Anyone top 100 player want to party with me?
Im tired of playing with newb parties that kill every single monster
I want to make it to cruel
I can player whatever, usually go ranger
I have mic
PM Me if interested, I have a couple good friends, but no idea if they'll be on
Posted by Shea213
on January 19, 2014 1:47 AM
Just FYI we hit 44 in the last several 3 hours.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Posted by Morsexier
on January 19, 2014 8:14 AM
Omg 4 hours of gloominess... (or 4 hours of docks for me :D)
Proud owner of best ISP in universe. Unstable 140 ping, 15+ disconnects a day.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
Posted by jstq
on January 19, 2014 12:21 PM
If you are good, and has placed TOP 100 before
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000
[NUKE]Looking for a Level 85+ Mapping, Crafting & MF Guild? - 800008
Teamspeak IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Posted by 1BLOOBERRY
on January 19, 2014 6:55 PM
Melee Duelist (heavy strike/leap slam) looking for a group. I typically place top 100 - 150 or so when I race. I would like to party with others who have some race experience and know what they're doing (e.g., not full clearing all areas).
I want to get to level 50+ in this race. PM me if you're interested in grouping.
Also, I have a mic if you use Ventrillo (or other VOIP programs).
In since 0.8.0
Last edited by kungfooe on January 19, 2014 10:51 PM
Posted by kungfooe
on January 19, 2014 10:49 PM
anyone wanna party w/ me and give me fire trap so i can go scion? :D can give you st!! goin as high as possible last race lvl 21.5 currently showing 190th should go up when it updates
char in the race= trapspammin message me please
Posted by jfpforever
on January 20, 2014 12:50 AM
[Removed by Admin]
and enjoy the race.
Last edited by Dan_GGG on January 20, 2014 1:04 AM
Posted by Purity777
on January 20, 2014 1:02 AM
For fucks sake, desynced TWICE in warehouses AGAIN just like in the last fixed.
Enter one of those houses to get by a barrier, and see a rare discharger with friends.
Decided to leave and run down about a screen away. See I'm taking damage and /oos back to a full surround with the discharger. Can't fight since that pretty much means insta death, so I leap out and run off screen again. Nope. Right back in there.
I was keen on getting to cruel too.
GGG, you are in the right to slowly cater to casuals, because any hardcore, any competitive player with an ounce of self respect will not stay with this garbage netcode infrastructure. I'd leave in a heartbeat but hey, addiction is pretty strong. The bullshit of this game is pretty close to overpowering it though.
Last edited by boof on January 20, 2014 2:20 AM
Posted by boof
on January 20, 2014 2:19 AM
Well, I killed DOM, took me 30 mins... then died to rhoa's trying to rush to ledge with only 30 mins in the race left...
Posted by Shea213
on January 20, 2014 4:41 AM