You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.
You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here
Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent: Champions events.
The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.
The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
- #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
Prizes for reaching specific levels:
- Level 26: 10 Reward Points
- Level 22-25: 7 Reward Points
- Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
- Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
- Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
- Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
- Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
- Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point
- Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point
- Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point
- Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point
- Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty The Freezing Chamber: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty The Obelisks of Faith: 2 Reward Points
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
- Alternate Art Perandus Blazon Unique Item (40 available to be won)
- Alternate Art Aurumvorax Item (30 available to be won)
- Alternate Art Goldwyrm Unique Item (20 available to be won)
- Alternate Art Amethyst Ring Item (10 available to be won)