Season Six, Event 21: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
MyH4o wrote:
"
Iamponch wrote:

Wow, this gear is insane, no wonder u won duelist by a million miles. Gz :)

yeah turned out pretty good, didnt find any alchs, but did find 8! transmutes so just picked up shit to transmute all the time.
"
KoTao wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
Endless Ledge proves time and time again how broken Act3.X monsters are.

My lvl 12 or 14 zone was evangelists, devourers, vuln or crit necros, bone rhoas and tar zombies. The combo was pretty horrible and wasted a good 10+ minutes, though the overlapping proximity shields were probably the worst part.

Rest of my zones were fairly easy though so no complaints here. Im probably also the only player who doesnt mind devourers.

Yes, the point is that Act3.X monsters are so difficult to kill and take so much longer to kill that if you get a disproportionate amount of them in the race you can't win because it's simply wasting too much time. You have to play safer or pray you don't die and go yolo... which in a race is just absolutely silly.

I already somewhat disliked EL due to randomness prior to the introduction of Act3.X mobs, but with Act3.X mobs now also being part of EL the race is just a complete clusterfuck at times.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Jan 15, 2014, 8:51:28 AM

I would get 3 uniques from one freaking race :/
The worst mob I have ever gotten in this race is cold snappers (are these act 1 mobs?) that also use elemental weakness, it both hurts a lot and completely stops you from rushing because you dont know when they will pop up & freeze you. Most other mobs, even 3x ones can be dodged but cold snap can often still hit you even if you use a quicksilver. With the amount of mobs I usually pull in this type of race, being chilled/frozen is really the last thing I want
"
Metronomy wrote:
The worst mob I have ever gotten in this race is cold snappers (are these act 1 mobs?) that also use elemental weakness, it both hurts a lot and completely stops you from rushing because you dont know when they will pop up & freeze you. Most other mobs, even 3x ones can be dodged but cold snap can often still hit you even if you use a quicksilver. With the amount of mobs I usually pull in this type of race, being chilled/frozen is really the last thing I want

Trust me. I got rare devourer together with ~4 blue devourers. These with bleed worms, blue and rare. That combo nearly killed me like 5-10 times >.<
"
TRV wrote:

I would get 3 uniques from one freaking race :/

That is just crazy.....I still have yet to see a unique in a coon's age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info