Season Six, Event 21: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

proximity shield guys second zone, devours with frogs in third lol. ez yolo ez life

[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
i hate this shit rng race
lvl 3 = discharges+alchemists+freeze pulse mobs, died instantly off a blue dischargers pack
restart, lvl 3 = discharges+alchemists+freeze pulse mobs, but in small amount. died at lvl 4 - frozen, exit to character screen (missed) that was last for 5 seconds, died again
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
bad zones until 20, no ms roll with 4 alchs, got all the drops i needed on the last 5min. started 2min late aswell, qq
4x whetstone a poleaxe, alch it, roll 2-4 fire damage, mana on kill and a pair of single digit resists.

ffs
IGN: KoTao
And for once I didn't get Lochtonial Caress :(

"
SlixSC wrote:
Endless Ledge proves time and time again how broken Act3.X monsters are. Literally 90% of my zones were populated by Act3.X monsters. If you don't have good resists there is absolutely nothing you can do and you basically have to either yolo through the packs and hope you don't get crit or play super slow.

In the end I died to crit leap slam frogs with a haste and energy shield rare next to them. There really is no fun in that.

I wish Act3.X mobs would either get re-designed from scratch or removed from Endless Ledge races. Devourers, Lightning trappers, proximity shields, needle-shooters, etc.. it's like GGG had a brainstorm meeting and decided to put the worst designed units into the game just to fuck with the players.

I used to think the same (and I partly still do), however, I came to realize that you will always get crappy mobs from act 3 that are just too op to tank face on, which is why I decided to change the way I play, so I started using fire trap, which has made all of them some much easier to deal with. IMO only thing I shit myself at is puncture mobs...
"
Necrolis wrote:
And for once I didn't get Lochtonial Caress :(

"
SlixSC wrote:
Endless Ledge proves time and time again how broken Act3.X monsters are. Literally 90% of my zones were populated by Act3.X monsters. If you don't have good resists there is absolutely nothing you can do and you basically have to either yolo through the packs and hope you don't get crit or play super slow.

In the end I died to crit leap slam frogs with a haste and energy shield rare next to them. There really is no fun in that.

I wish Act3.X mobs would either get re-designed from scratch or removed from Endless Ledge races. Devourers, Lightning trappers, proximity shields, needle-shooters, etc.. it's like GGG had a brainstorm meeting and decided to put the worst designed units into the game just to fuck with the players.

I used to think the same (and I partly still do), however, I came to realize that you will always get crappy mobs from act 3 that are just too op to tank face on, which is why I decided to change the way I play, so I started using fire trap, which has made all of them some much easier to deal with. IMO only thing I shit myself at is puncture mobs...

That's just a profoundly stupid argument. As though the skill you use to attack the mobs has any impact on how much damage they do to you in propotion to your health.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Got a very bad start until the third area where I finally found a Longsword. Only had found one alch and was keeping it for a better sword and finally found that one I linked. Right after alching it I found the woodslitter which is also very nice. 5 mins before the end of the race I got the boots and another Quicksilver flask and made decent proress in lvling and made it to the top 100.
"
Iamponch wrote:

Wow, this gear is insane, no wonder u won duelist by a million miles. Gz :)
"
SlixSC wrote:
Endless Ledge proves time and time again how broken Act3.X monsters are.

My lvl 12 or 14 zone was evangelists, devourers, vuln or crit necros, bone rhoas and tar zombies. The combo was pretty horrible and wasted a good 10+ minutes, though the overlapping proximity shields were probably the worst part.

Rest of my zones were fairly easy though so no complaints here. Im probably also the only player who doesnt mind devourers.
IGN: KoTao
1st Marauder with a lot of luck!

http://www.twitch.tv/jakobmillah/c/3552655

Feel free to watch it. Was a VERY fun race and I won thanks to @Zelpo guiding me through the ladder!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info