Example Alpha patch notes

With each incremental update are many of the testers starting new characters to play through with the changes?
I haven't been intentionally starting new characters no, but most people have enough alts to give any new change a try.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
ohh nice update ,thanks chris
Thanks for the update Chris! A little taste of what I'm missing...

I want to play!!!
Happy Days Abound.
"
robbo wrote:
With each incremental update are many of the testers starting new characters to play through with the changes?

Witt basically already answer this but I wanted to comment on it too. It usually depends upon the update. Most of the time I haven't created a new character since I can usually modify one I already had, so I can keep making some progress. I have created a new character with an update though, it's just not very common.
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
"
kungfooe wrote:
"
robbo wrote:

Witt basically already answer this but I wanted to comment on it too. It usually depends upon the update. Most of the time I haven't created a new character since I can usually modify one I already had, so I can keep making some progress. I have created a new character with an update though, it's just not very common.

is there a char limit ?
"
Bulkathos wrote:
is there a char limit ?

Yeah. I think it's somewhere around 20 now. The final character limit will certainly be less.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Bulkathos wrote:
is there a char limit ?

Yeah. I think it's somewhere around 20 now. The final character limit will certainly be less.

Last number I remember seeing was 16, but who knows?
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
"
tpapp157 wrote:
The forum item linking feature is going to be awesome once it gets all its functionality. We have a basic version in the alpha forums that was added in 0.8.4 and it shows a huge amount of potential. After all, to properly link items you need full access to your BLANK and BLANK from inside the forums . . .
; )

"
PoERickety wrote:
1) Why would you need to 'target a corpse'? Is this just for looting or are their skills that use corpses (raise undead for example)?

2) I noticed that there were no 'unanounced class' items listed in the notes. Does this mean the other two hybrid classes are not yet in alpha?

3) when you say 'the first six levels of the game' is this the first six levels of your character or six dungeons levels?

1) There are a handful of skills now that target corpses such as Detonate Dead and Raise Zombie.

2) The two unannounced classes are not in the alpha. We don't know any more about them than you guys do.

3) First six levels meaning first six areas.

From my perspective it seems tedious that you would have to point and click at a corpse to ressurect it in the midst of a battle. Having the spell to resurrect the nearest or deadliest monster would probably be much more easy.

Just a thought :>.
"
theguy99 wrote:
From my perspective it seems tedious that you would have to point and click at a corpse to ressurect it in the midst of a battle. Having the spell to resurrect the nearest or deadliest monster would probably be much more easy.

It does this too. For certain spells you do want to be able to choose specific corpses, though.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info