Its a Death's Oath chaos damage build viable?

Use vulnerability as a curse. It adds 40% more damage to it's effects.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATXaB7Miv0
You could check on this video around 0:50
The chaos damage actually do nearly nothing in end game map.
And the chaos damage nodes worth something with wings of entrophy plus ming heartx2 ? i can also pick some damage over time nodes.

I will have a lot of attack speed with the chest frenzy charges etc which skill its better for that? just frenzy? DS?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:
And the chaos damage nodes worth something with wings of entrophy plus ming heartx2 ? i can also pick some damage over time nodes.

I will have a lot of attack speed with the chest frenzy charges etc which skill its better for that? just frenzy? DS?

DS is better if you going to use Wings of Entropy.
Also you will need some really good resist plus life items to refill those you have lose on 3 slots.
Last edited by AMAZINGZAMIANG on Jan 12, 2014, 7:02:55 PM
"
"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:

DS is better if you going to use Wings of Entropy.
Also you will need some really good resist plus life items to refill those you have lose on 3 slots.

dual or double strike? Its wings of entropy a good weapon for deaths oath?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
If I was going to use Death's Oath on a life based character (need epic gears for CI death's oath), I'd be running Blood Dance for that insane regen.

Also, I hear Bino's knife regen is amazing.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
Last edited by Robert_Paulson on Jan 12, 2014, 8:07:10 PM
"
lolozori wrote:
Last time in town I was trying to sell something, some Russian player proposed a BO for it. Once I accepted his party demand, I been tricked and discovered I was in PVP with him :/.

Since I was sitting in town without pvp gear, he just ran around me with death oath and killed my 94 in 30 sec with his lvl 80 using running away tactics (my character is a facebreaker and without bear trap I can t do shit in such situation).

I guess death oath is good for pvp against life based toons.

I also once possessed death oath, and I seen to farm low level area its great. Just put +300 iir on yourself and run around low level merciless to get loot.

That is funny. How did you know he s russian?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
Last time in town I was trying to sell something, some Russian player proposed a BO for it. Once I accepted his party demand, I been tricked and discovered I was in PVP with him :/.

Since I was sitting in town without pvp gear, he just ran around me with death oath and killed my 94 in 30 sec with his lvl 80 using running away tactics (my character is a facebreaker and without bear trap I can t do shit in such situation).

I also once possessed death oath, and I seen to farm low level area its great. Just put +300 iir on yourself and run around low level merciless to get loot.

Because he managed to outsmart him, and that's what we do best.
"
NeoRussia wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

Because he managed to outsmart him, and that's what we do best.

Wtf, lmao.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
My build is viable and I use WoE, Death's Oath and Anvil. Maps are not problem but I do have low fire resist...which I simple counter with purity of fire. Off the top of my head I have 54% damage reduce, 55% block chance, 13 spell block, maxed life leech. My chaos resist is at 73 and take no damage at all with perma-blood rage. I can elaborate later if you have questions.
Here is my gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info