Unable to connect to login server.

"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
Anyway, how much more needs to be completed in the the game production before it is released. Or at least a release date is announced?

Open beta is when the game will be effectively released. There's no date on that yet but I would guess about a month or two after closed beta starts. There's no date on the official 'release' yet either.
Forum Sheriff
One little question:how did they get in the alpha anyway..?
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
5 days till july. After july comes August.
So sometime within the next 26 days is Closed Beta.
lol no pressure G3. :D
"
p0rt wrote:
5 days till july. After july comes August.
So sometime within the next 26 days is Closed Beta.
lol no pressure G3. :D

Closed beta is scheduled to begin during August, not before. Still a lot of work to do.
Forum Sheriff
"
One little question:how did they get in the alpha anyway..?

We PMed Chris and said:

"No Alpha for us, more earthquakes for you at New Zealand!"

And it worked :o)

Nice signature you have, but actualy it's like this:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/demotivators/adversitydemotivationalposter.jpg
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
whoops lol it was like 3am when i came up with that.
Correct number is 57days but could be anytime after 26days.
I see.
You think you're very funny ,but i have a surprise for you.. you're not.
Repent! That's what i'm talking about!
I was just trying to be active within the forums and reading and looking for anything and everything. Then one day I was checking my email and I had received one from GGG.

Then I went running around my apartment screaming "#(%& yes!!!! @*%# yes!!!!" True story.
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
closed beta starts somewhere in august? would be awesome if it happens on my birthday :D

.....and hopefully id get an invite aswell...
double awesome...
"
Maccoy wrote:
closed beta starts somewhere in august? would be awesome if it happens on my birthday :D

.....and hopefully id get an invite aswell...
double awesome...

My birthday is in August, too. I'd been hoping I'd get in sometime around then, but getting that email was awesome. Maybe you'll get one soon, who knows?

"
kungfooe wrote:
Then one day I was checking my email and I had received one from GGG.

Then I went running around my apartment screaming "#(%& yes!!!! @*%# yes!!!!" True story.

Pretty much the exact same reaction, except feeling like a truck ran over me prevented managing more than a "Oh no @#$%ing way... This is freaking awesome."
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info