Unable to connect to login server.

I know I have my info right. Is there an update happening right now? Is this happening to anyone else?
Just call me "V"
I'm not having any trouble logging into either the alpha forums or the game.
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
Double check the server you specified is alpha.pathofexile.com. If you still can't connect, please email us. Also, there is a separate alpha forum at the above address. Good luck!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Double check the server you specified is alpha.pathofexile.com. If you still can't connect, please email us. Also, there is a separate alpha forum at the above address. Good luck!

Just to help reduce further login errors, address is without dot on the end!

alpha.pathofexile.com

):o=
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
LOL im having trouble logging in too >:D
(joke)
You guys are lucky you even got in, I still never got an invite to the beta!
I think this thread should be moved to the alpha forums (assuming there is one?).
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Oh there is one, that is why things are so slow on here. All the main posters are in alpha, posting on the alpha forums.

They have deserted us :(
RIP Bolto
100 threads on the Alpha forum so far :(

Beta is very soon - early August!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
August just seems like the special month for everything...
Happy Days Abound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info