Need help thinking about this potential build....

So I've decided i want to roll a pure support character to be able to be a huge boon in parties. Aka. Run as many auras on mana as possible as well as have as much utility as I can. The problem arises from the main skill choice.

So obviously the best skills for this kind of build would be the ones that dont really need added damage mods to increase their effectiveness, things like EK, Freeze pulse, and even fireball. My issue is that these skills are rather boring to me now that ive been playing since closed beta and made a few characters that use each of them. Ive been trying to explore other potential abilities such as flameblast, stormcall, traps, etc none of which im really that satisfied with. Anyone have any ideas on what kind of skills would be best for utility in a party?

I want to be active in the party (not a summoner or totem toon), maybe be a culler of sorts, but also bring the utility of 5-6 aruas with out breaking the bank on unique items like shavs wrappings etc. The concept of this build came about when i participated in the one week race. Being a semi-supportish character in that race really allowed me to participate and help groups that i would normally not be invited to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info