Cant select Nvidia Graphics Card

Hi, I downloaded the game and in my Nvidia control panel I selected Path of Exile to run on my Nvidia graphics card. when I started the game, and made my settings more advanced I started to lag. I noticed that the game itself selected my integrated card to run off of. How can I change that? Thank You.
Actually, yeah I noticed this as well. My laptop has an integrated video card and an Nvidia card, but for some reason, POE chooses the integrated card and the drop down is grayed out so I can't change that setting for the game to use the nvidia card.

Help on this please?

The way I'm currently getting around it is to fiddle with the settings in the nvidia control panel outside of the game... but that is not a graceful solution.
Ya, I forgot to mention that it is grayed out so i cant change it.
For my Nvidia card, I did find a way to work around this for the time being. If you have the option to do so, right click POE and select "Run with Graphic Processor" and pick High-Performance Nvidia Processor and that will run the game with the Nvidia card or at least it did for me. A fix for this would still be nice.
I'm experiencing the same issue, and have tried the above ideas with no success. Additionally, I started the game in the nVidia GeForce Experience launcher, and added both the Client.exe and PathOfExile.exe files to the nVidia Control Panel to use the appropriate card, and then even set my default GPU to always use the High Performance chip and still no chance. I do, however, see that the GPU Activity icon in the system tray has it listed as using the High-Performance GPU, but the game still only identifies the integrated chipset.

If anyone's found a solution, please remember to come back and share it with us. I certainly will!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info