PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

@$ mute for no reason

I have been muted for no reason plz help if it's my name i can change it but dont know how to pease help.
I got muted too for no reason about 1 hour ago. but maybe is my character name, ThirdReich! Lol
Spoiler
Usernames: Any username you choose in relation to your Member Account or as applicable any other identifier you choose for use in relation to your access or use of the Website, Materials and Services, may be viewable by other users of any of the Website, Materials and Services as applicable and you warrant that any such username or other identifier will not:

(a) infringe the rights of whatever nature of any third party including without limitation copyright, registered and unregistered trade mark rights, rights of personality, privacy, confidentiality and any other intellectual property rights; and

(b) contain foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature as may be determined by Grinding Gear Games in its sole discretion or otherwise be in contravention of any law or court order.

If your name falls into category B then a mute would be a real possibility.
Vengeance of the Fallen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info