June 21 Screenshot of the Week - Enduring Cry

This week's screenshot shows a Marauder using a previously unannounced skill in the Mud Flats. Enduring Cry taunts all nearby monsters to attack the caster, and grants him endurance charges based on how many monsters are nearby. It is designed to encourage Strength-aligned characters to wade into the thick of combat and endure damage for their team.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
This week's screenshot shows a Marauder using a previously unannounced skill in the Mud Flats. Enduring Cry taunts all nearby monsters to attack the caster, and grants him endurance charges based on how many monsters are nearby. It is designed to encourage Strength-aligned characters to leap slam into the thick of combat and endure damage for their team.

Fixed... I didn't recall a skill called 'wade' ;) ... which marauder do you know that is that wussy *raaa*
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Certainly announcing a lot of new things to curb the anticipation for the game.
If anything all the announcements enhance my anticipation for the game.

It will be interesting to see how these charges are balanced. I could definatly see my bezerker marauder using this skill.
RIP Bolto
Its nice to see a wide variety of skills. The one's I've seen so far have mostly been damage-dealing skills. I'm very interested to see what kind of variety the full game contains.

This is my "I only really get excited about one game per year" game. If I had the opportunity, I'd Alpha/Beta test the hell out of this. Here's to hoping for an invite this week.
So Endurance charge are used for Endurance skill presumably. Would this be defensive skills or perhaps self healing skills?
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
nice :))
i saw it ingame:P
Pretty cool, definitely a tanking type skill...
Happy Days Abound.
I'm alone to feel that the ground is too shiny ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info