Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Full Map Clear Helper

First off, great game, I love everything about it. I love ARPG games and this one is in my top 3, maybe even my favorite. My play style is to full clear maps. I know many people would say I am wasting my time as they are worried about extreme efficiency. While I don't want to play extremely inefficient, this is also a game and I like to have fun, and to fully clear a map is fun to me. If I am spending a resource for access to an area, I want to get EVERYTHING I can out of it. The problem I have run into with my full clear OCD is there are monster types that are hidden until discovered, like zombies and the sand bugs. There have been quite a few times that I feel I have run over the entire map and still can't find the last few monsters.

TL;DR I want to find all the monsters that I can't find.

My suggestion:
I would like either a chat command or a button when you have the map full screen that will either reveal these hard to find monsters or perhaps taunt them to me. I think it should only work for non-unique monsters and only after you have less than 20 monsters left in the map. I think it should only work in the end game maps. I know nothing of coding, so as far as I know this could be completely impossible. I could also be the only person who wants this. I just figured it might be a feasible idea that some people(mainly myself) would like added to the game.

TL;DR Show them on the map or super taunt them to me.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So far i've never had to pay anything to access an area, but i like to clear maps too.
If there is a toll to access some areas, i will definitely want to get everything i can get out of those areas.

I like the counter in the Fetid pool, maybe you could make one available for those who want to know how many monsters are left on a map?
You can already check to see how many monsters are in a map with the chat command /remaining. Though this feeds me OCD, I do NOT want it to go away.
Please improve Full Clear challenges.

"8 monsters remain" in Ship Graveyard is making me pull my hair out right now.
EDIT: Took me a good 40+ minutes to complete.

Tora offers "guidance" for her missions. Maybe there could be similar
guidance for /remaining when <=20 monsters remain, or something?

The zones with hidden monsters can be really painful to
Full Clear, and zones without them can already be painful.

I'm pretty sure that there are still bugs in the Full Clear system too.
I have experienced killing a monster AFTER /remaining = 0 (was a zombie type).
And I am pretty sure some instances of The Coves can say there are monsters left when there are not.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Sep 21, 2014, 11:43:04 PM
"
Perfect_Black wrote:

Tora offers "guidance" for her missions. Maybe there could be similar
guidance for /remaining when <=20 monsters remain, or something?

I'd loooove this. Also feel the OCD need to fully clear maps :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
The necroing continues...*sigh*

Spoiler
GGG already knows this is wanted.
"

Maybe, probably even. But until they publish a list of things which have been suggested and which we can expect in the future, such threads will continually pop up. Nobody can be expected to read 8000 old suggestion threads...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
"

Maybe, probably even. But until they publish a list of things which have been suggested and which we can expect in the future, such threads will continually pop up. Nobody can be expected to read 8000 old suggestion threads...

We do have a search function, so its really on the people to actually use it. Its like throwing cigarette butts on the ground next to the ashtray.

And GGG will not publish such a list because that would trigger lots of QQ about why some things are not put in or when and on the other hand there will be e brag when something is being put in. So, im glad they do it the way they do, it works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info