Dual Wield Claws Scion

Guy, i've been giving quite alot of thought to this build and it's my first time theorycrafting so please dont be so harsh on me!

Well, so my idea is that i'll be dual wielding claws and having two separate ''modes'' for two separate pair of claws.

So the first set : Essentia Sanguis + High lightning Dps claw
Running multiple aura ( 6 if possible )
This is the 'ranged' mode ( probably with reave with increased range OR spectral throw ) and with the E.S my ES would remain high while my reave / ST clears the room. This mode is mainly used for fast clearing and Large AOE

Annnd the second set : Bloodseeker + high att speed / damage claw
Running all 4 purities with discipline and / OR determination and / OR grace
This is the 'melee' mode ( with dual strike ) and with the BS and purities i would be able to face tank almost anything. This mode is mainly used for single target damage and bossing. (note : With the purities + nodes that i took, i would need a total of just 33% resist for lightning, fire and ice to reach max cap merciless. Hence for my gear i would get more health, es and chaos resist.

And this is my thought of mastery
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlghnDI0NSRGWEdsTwBUgFm8XLxg8GYUZihpsGo8c3B0UHaoi6iQ8JKoksCepKPoppSpNLOkvbzF7M5Y26DbpOBs4ljsoO-M_J0BVQYxGcUcGSVFKyE4qTudVxlXWWK9abVuvYENkCWTnapVuPW6qb1dvnnC7cz94DX9_f8aApIJTgseC5IMJhtGKOIqvj0aP-pAKkBGSgJMnkzqaeJu1na6fy6M6pwinXKlurR60DLTFtfK3F7iTvSe-vMLswzrDbcpKz2XQ0NkT2-fdDd1I4Yjjauvu7Bjxdvba-ej60vsJ_MX9YP5J

So hope you guys could give me some constructive feedback on this build of mine ! Cheers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info