Questions about Iron Reflexes

I am playing a 2h mara and I have invested in IR. What I am wondering is how the armour and evasion % nodes just to the right of Unwavering Stance will interact with IR. Also what would be more beneficial; going for the Leather and Steel node, going for the Steel Skin, or just grabbing both since they are right there.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Bunnythestroker on Jan 25, 2013, 7:23:35 PM
The leather and steel nodes do not double stack for IR. You only get an 8% increase, not 16%.
thats the feeling that I got, thanks man.
"
The leather and steel nodes do not double stack for IR. You only get an 8% increase, not 16%.

summerdayz, do you have confirmation on that?
Iron Reflexes states that it converts evade into armor.
In order for the evade to be converted it would have to be calculated by the game first.
If it was going to convert only the evade bonus from dexterity and not the full calculated value then it has to state so, like Iron Grip does.

If that's the case then the tool tip for Leather and Steel must be changed.
"
summerdayz wrote:

unless it was changed it works like this... you get an 8% increase to your base armor and an 8% increase to your base evasion. then evasion is converted to armor. This is an additive bonus and not multiplicative which is less powerful albeit still good.

"
Cruxation wrote:
"
summerdayz wrote:

unless it was changed it works like this... you get an 8% increase to your base armor and an 8% increase to your base evasion. then evasion is converted to armor. This is an additive bonus and not multiplicative which is less powerful albeit still good.

This is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info