Season Six, Event 6: 1 Hour Immolation Party

we have 4 of 6 looking for 2 more whisper Numerology in game for invite if u have TeamSpeak
Will this automatically place people in groups or what? Can it be soloed?
"
zerofk wrote:

As far as I know Endless Ledge, Descent, and Descent: Champions have always awarded points for dead characters. As a rule of thumb: if there is no town during a race your characters will go to void but you will get points for dead characters.

Either my account is bugged, because I'm not getting credit for dead characters in either EL or DC, or they changed it this season.

"
DerpDongDon wrote:
Will this automatically place people in groups or what? Can it be soloed?

There is no automatic grouping, and soloing is possible and allowed, although probably sub-optimal.
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
Congratulations GGG for all the efforts to limit desync !!! No I'm kidding nothing changed, because of course it's more interesting to create cosmetic microtransactions than fixing this problem... With all the alerts launched by players, what are you waiting ? Wake up maybe or watch all players leaving for other games, as you wish =)
"
W4rn0XxX wrote:
Congratulations GGG for all the efforts to limit desync !!! No I'm kidding nothing changed, because of course it's more interesting to create cosmetic microtransactions than fixing this problem... With all the alerts launched by players, what are you waiting ? Wake up maybe or watch all players leaving for other games, as you wish =)

You do know that the people making the cosmetics have nothing to do with the actual inner workings of the game don't you? Even a company as small as GGG have different teams to do different things.
14th duelist. Too bad my entire team died :(
Got 2 exiles in my sins runs :(
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Yay... same unique twice...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info