Season Six, Event 6: 1 Hour Immolation Party

Im lookin for a party to do this race with so if interested please message me.
Me three. Pm plox.
So I am a noob and this is my first event. I currently only have one character in a standard league.

I did read the beginners guide but it is unclear
"

You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

Do you create a new character for every race or do you create one character for every season? I can't use my new character that is correct?

"

The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.

What is a league verse a race vs an event?
"
Hybriis wrote:
The modifiers are all listed in the link near the top of the post...
Did the endless ledge races get changed this season? I dont remember them being points for dead chars. Im not complaining though, got 3 points out of it still, and got the goldwyrm boots from the drawing. Was a sweet surprise since i thought death was game over, and i got an extra prize.
LFM for some firey shenanigans PM Ingame, need only 2
Looking for group
"
starRising wrote:
Do you create a new character for every race or do you create one character for every season? I can't use my new character that is correct?

You create a new character for every race. If your character dies you can always try again by creating a new character - but only the highest (and in some races surviving) character will get points. Just don't create multiple characters in an attempt to get points for both of them, that's an exploit and can get you in trouble.

"
starRising wrote:
What is a league verse a race vs an event?

Race and event are used interchangeably. Leagues are longer-running. Nemesis and Domination are leagues, and often normal and hardcore are also referred to as (separate) leagues.

Race characters and their equipment will:
* go to normal if you die and there's a town in the race
* go to hardcore if you survive until the end of the race and there's a town in the race
* go to void (i.e. become unusable) if there is no town in the race.
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
Last edited by zerofk on Jan 11, 2014, 2:33:02 PM
"
TRV wrote:
Did the endless ledge races get changed this season? I dont remember them being points for dead chars. Im not complaining though, got 3 points out of it still, and got the goldwyrm boots from the drawing. Was a sweet surprise since i thought death was game over, and i got an extra prize.

As far as I know Endless Ledge, Descent, and Descent: Champions have always awarded points for dead characters. As a rule of thumb: if there is no town during a race your characters will go to void but you will get points for dead characters.
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
Hi all! I am looking for group if u are interested message me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info