LOVE how i can Get Suspended before getting any support help to even play this game

Dude, its BETA. What don't you understand about that? I for one am glad you're been banned. Don't want the likes of you in our community.
Vech89 deserves a medal for trolling the troll with flair. Epic story. So much classier than what little low-grade nonsense the troll can come up with :D
"
AngelWingxx wrote:
Vech89 deserves a medal for trolling the troll with flair. Epic story. So much classier than what little low-grade nonsense the troll can come up with :D

yeah give him the dumbass of the year medal for being a fucking idiot...love how he wasted so much time on me im so flattered at all the attention u butt licking supporters are giving me...really feeling the love
Stop feeding the troll guys and he will go away.
Vengeance of the Fallen
"
"
Abyzmal wrote:
I know I should let this just die but I've always felt the need to help people out who needed help... I noticed your issue and had a couple ideas that may have helped you play the game... but instead I did the same thing many other people probably did... Giggled a little at your rage and moved on... But now i kind of feel bad since I understand the true problem and I wish to help you out with it...

I have waited ...never got a response.

I do not care to be socially respectable...it is not who I am and will not change for anyone much less for anyone on a forum for a crappy game that doesn't work.

I was VERY specific in my post on the support forum about my problem...only response i got was from a NOOB who told me to restart my computer

I was Ready to be a die hard supporter of this game having seen the preview videos and such...thinking it was what D3 shoulda been....instead after the wait i cant EVEN PLAY the game..freezes up and refuses to respond on the log in screen....no it isnt the black screen issue listed on known bugs...it just freezes on the login page and becomes totally unresponsive.i have to cntrl+alt+dlt and kill the process to shut it down...it just stays in not responsive status

EVEN IF it was in BETA , I shouldn't have to be a computer expert or a programmer to get it to work...no hoops to jump through

I am not going to become a different person just because some ppl find me and my comments socially unacceptable...if you THINK your entitled to that...you can suck it.

Where I come from you earn respect...if you earn it...it is given..till then...u can kick rocks if you think ur entitled to anything from me

I was prepared to put money down to support this game so your argument that is free is total BS.

Even if it is FREE ...the only thing i got for free was a frozen load screen.

All the folks coming down on me...notice those shiny little supporter badges ?MMM guess what...you idiots can suck it too

i call things like i see them and i honestly dont give a rats tail whether or not you like me or even agree with me..i dont know u ...i dont want to know you ...i just want to play the game and see if its something i would pay money to support

so don't whine at me about over inflated sense of entitlement

.....im pretty sure if i took the time to download this piece of crap in order to check it out to see if i wanted to switch games i am playing...that im at least entitled to 10 seconds of game play at the very least...if the DEVS want ppl to support them ...I think it is reasonable for the player to expect to be able to actually play the game...

if you aren't part of the solution shut yer pie hole and play...or continue contributing to the problem...i really dont care either way.

Entirely too late for you to attempt civility.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info