LOVE how i can Get Suspended before getting any support help to even play this game

do not think it is right...but then...who cares ...you say one bad thing about the game without giving a glowing review of two others u get a ban...IDGAF i just want all u fanboys out there to know this happens...couldnt even RUN the game because it would lock up...expressed my opinions on it and got banned...yall enjoy this piece of shit game im out of here...cant get any help cant play the game so what is the point?...Just know your customer support priority falls to how much ass u kiss apparently
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 26, 2013, 5:30:56 PM
Bye!
Yllä lohduton taivas, alla hylätty maa. Yksin yöstä kurkotan valoon, vielä huudan: päästäkää minut!
Cool story, bro!

"
Baaalzamon wrote:
Id like to see your dicksucking ass say that to me in real life bitch

Can't imagine why you were banned.
Last edited by meatmeatmeatmeat on Jan 25, 2013, 6:31:15 PM
I know I should let this just die but I've always felt the need to help people out who needed help... I noticed your issue and had a couple ideas that may have helped you play the game... but instead I did the same thing many other people probably did... Giggled a little at your rage and moved on... But now i kind of feel bad since I understand the true problem and I wish to help you out with it...

Number 1. Please learn to have some patience... Everything good in life takes time, more often than not when you rush to achieve something the finished product has suffered because of it.

Number 2. Remember the old saying "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself"? It's true... Learn to do things on your own. The internet is an amazing tool, you can literally learn to do ANYTHING, if you know where to look.

Number 3. Be Respectful!!! this one is big, should probably be number one... Because I think this is the number one reason you have not gotten any help... You are very brief, give very little information about your problem and quickly become disrespectful when your problem is not handled the way you expected. No one wants to confront the screaming kid in the corner... don't be the screaming kid.

Number 4. Lose that sense of entitlement you have... the world does not owe you anything you leech, learn to recognize that in everything you do.

Number 5. RELAX It is only a game... wait no it is the beta version of a game... so umm why exactly are you mad in the first place? BETA -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle
You got this game for free, be happy or be quiet.
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
"
Abyzmal wrote:
I know I should let this just die but I've always felt the need to help people out who needed help... I noticed your issue and had a couple ideas that may have helped you play the game... but instead I did the same thing many other people probably did... Giggled a little at your rage and moved on... But now i kind of feel bad since I understand the true problem and I wish to help you out with it...

I have waited ...never got a response.

I do not care to be socially respectable...it is not who I am and will not change for anyone much less for anyone on a forum for a crappy game that doesn't work.

I was VERY specific in my post on the support forum about my problem...only response i got was from a NOOB who told me to restart my computer

I was Ready to be a die hard supporter of this game having seen the preview videos and such...thinking it was what D3 shoulda been....instead after the wait i cant EVEN PLAY the game..freezes up and refuses to respond on the log in screen....no it isnt the black screen issue listed on known bugs...it just freezes on the login page and becomes totally unresponsive.i have to cntrl+alt+dlt and kill the process to shut it down...it just stays in not responsive status

EVEN IF it was in BETA , I shouldn't have to be a computer expert or a programmer to get it to work...no hoops to jump through

I am not going to become a different person just because some ppl find me and my comments socially unacceptable...if you THINK your entitled to that...you can suck it.

Where I come from you earn respect...if you earn it...it is given..till then...u can kick rocks if you think ur entitled to anything from me

I was prepared to put money down to support this game so your argument that is free is total BS.

Even if it is FREE ...the only thing i got for free was a frozen load screen.

All the folks coming down on me...notice those shiny little supporter badges ?MMM guess what...you idiots can suck it too

i call things like i see them and i honestly dont give a rats tail whether or not you like me or even agree with me..i dont know u ...i dont want to know you ...i just want to play the game and see if its something i would pay money to support

so don't whine at me about over inflated sense of entitlement

.....im pretty sure if i took the time to download this piece of crap in order to check it out to see if i wanted to switch games i am playing...that im at least entitled to 10 seconds of game play at the very least...if the DEVS want ppl to support them ...I think it is reasonable for the player to expect to be able to actually play the game...

if you aren't part of the solution shut yer pie hole and play...or continue contributing to the problem...i really dont care either way.
The game is free and in every game when it fairly new there will be problems there is no need to go and have a tantrum about it.... it is for FREE if you don't like it go back and play D3. plus we don't need people like you who go and have a tantrum over little things. :)
"
polotiger wrote:
The game is free and in every game when it fairly new there will be problems there is no need to go and have a tantrum about it.... it is for FREE if you don't like it go back and play D3. plus we don't need people like you who go and have a tantrum over little things. :)

Tantrum? you are kidding right?Little things?? uh can not play the game at all...can't even load it...you think thas little? man u r an idiot

"we" ...you have a mouse in your pocket?

good god STFU ...or present a real solution to the problem
"

I do not care to be socially respectable...it is not who I am and will not change for anyone much less for anyone on a forum for a crappy game that doesn't work.

I shouldn't have to be a computer expert or a programmer to get it to work...

I am not going to become a different person just because some ppl find me and my comments socially unacceptable...if you THINK your entitled to that...you can suck it.

Where I come from you earn respect...if you earn it...it is given..till then...u can kick rocks if you think ur entitled to anything from me

I was prepared to put money down to support this game so your argument that is free is total BS.

you idiots can suck it too

i call things like i see them and i honestly dont give a rats tail whether or not you like me or even agree with me..i dont know u ...i dont want to know you ...
.....over inflated sense of entitlement......

.....im pretty sure if i took the time to download this piece of crap in order to check it out to see if i wanted to switch games i am playing...that im at least entitled to 10 seconds of game play at the very least.....i really dont care either way.

Good, then to sum it up... you don't care?
I hope you never fix the problem and give up on this game... We(The entire PoE community) would be much better off without close minded individuals such as yourself roaming about
Last edited by Abyzmal on Jan 26, 2013, 12:43:41 AM
"
.....im pretty sure if i took the time to download this piece of crap in order to check it out to see if i wanted to switch games i am playing...that im at least entitled to 10 seconds of game play at the very least...if the DEVS want ppl to support them ...I think it is reasonable for the player to expect to be able to actually play the game...

How about that D3 on opening day? Stuff happens. Get over it. And Blizz is a way bigger company then these fine fellows who provided a FREE game.
Last edited by Dangie on Jan 26, 2013, 12:55:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info