Chris Wilson

Chris Wilson is awesome
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2017, 7:48:59 AM
LOL.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Legacy Chris? Damn nobody specifies shit dese here parts.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Legacy Chris posted more videos hence +80ex to the price. There is more Chris in current Chris roll in phys, but somehow less in overall pps (posts per second).
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Legacy Chris posted more videos hence +80ex to the price. There is more Chris in current Chris roll in phys, but somehow less in overall pps (posts per second).

I laughed
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
When current Chris uploads a 6L video it is meant as an endgame entertainment to strive for, not an everyday roll.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Demo_Kirby wrote:
Christ Wilson is awesome

I fixed your quote. :)
Chris Wilson is awesome, but I still don't get why he didn't sign my signed Cloth Map of the Atlas...almost everyone but him...fml!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Chris Wilson is awesome, but I still don't get why he didn't sign my signed Cloth Map of the Atlas...almost everyone but him...fml!

what! he dident sign your map!

I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info