Want to give away my incinerator stuff for free

I gave away all my stuff to PoENic.

I'm sorry for everyone who could not get anything.

I wish you the best luck for your characters.

I'm as well thankful for some constructive feedback.
For the next big RIP I will give away single pieces of gear so that more people can enjoy it.

I gave away a Lionseye and a Koams Heart like 1 year ago and I'm sure there will be another big giveaway in the next league ;)

Greetz Zetes
Last edited by Zetes on Jan 9, 2014, 4:33:20 PM
hey, im jibbitty and i would love to be able to give this stuff to my brother who just started playing, he is also doing an incinerate build and he is level 50 right now this would be amazing for him, ty
ign: JIBBITTYTWO
Hi there, on softcore I have been trying to get decent level/quality gems for my incinerator forever but stopped playing her in favour of blender. I can't get on til aussie time tonight, but would appreciate any of th gems. Ign knifetomeetyou
Hi! I'm Turtles and I've always wanted to play a mind over matter style character but I could never afford the gear to play it. Being able to get this gear would help my actually make a MoM character for once!
Hi, i would love to have the gear since i lost my main account by logging in from a diffrent location and couldnt acces my email, incinerator was my favorite build but i have no currency to get the gear for one. I would truly love to play it again.
hey, i would love the gear because i have never built a witch, only duelist, marauders and one archer so it would be a nice change of pace and i would have a nice build to follow with some great gear.
harro, i want this gear cuz i recently wanted to make a incinerator but never got the stuffs to do one. also never played a EB character cuz i found it hard to gear XD. would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by hejsanh on Jan 8, 2014, 5:15:33 PM
hi i would like to flip ur gears and praise ur gifts
Hi, one of my characters is also an incinerate build, her name is EverlastingBlaze. If I managed to win this lotto, it would be a huge boost in gear for my incinerater. Im lvl 73 at the moment.
IGN: ChainedDragon

Visit my Shop: 724559
Yeah so well, i don't know what to say to convince you, BUT if you let me have it i will draw you a kickass stickfigure cartoon with whatever motive you'd like, so there's that.
IGN: IncNique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info