FISHING ROD :S

"
DarkTl wrote:
Pretty sure you cannot catch a unique fish irl though. Unless you live in Mariana Trench, that's it.

Every fish you catch IRL is unique. We're all snowflakes, and so are fish.
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"

Yes, I vote Green party. Yes, I'm an environmentalist.

I'll fucking jump on a boat and go out to sabotage those Shell bastards, so don't be surprised when I disappear from PoE because I'm locked up in a cell. It may well happen.
I sure as fuck won't let Shell drill oil off my coastline without putting up a fight.

Remember Deepwater Horizon (although that was BP).

Ahh, the environmental movement. The most anti-environment, anti-science, anti-human religious organization there is. I wish i could wake up every morning with the self deluded hubris that I am "saving the world".

Yep, my riding a bicycle for transport rather than driving a car is destroying the world.
My avoidance of CFC's is choking the air I breathe.
My belief that deforestation is bad, is misguided.
Stool.Cory.Bro.

Do you even lift fish?
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
Last edited by Robert_Paulson on Jan 9, 2014, 9:21:07 AM
"

Yep, my riding a bicycle for transport rather than driving a car is destroying the world.
Stool.Cory.Bro.

Do you even lift fish?

Ok those three things are normal, but you did kinda just said you might go to jail for bombing an oil rig lol.

On Topic: Who really cares enough about in game fishing to buy a pole for 50 exalts? Lol how can you already say "omg that roll is so rare!" when fishing hasn't even been implemented yet. Unless you can fish exalts out of the river at an amazing rate there is no way I'm going to sit beside a river and cast a line every 10 seconds in an ARPG. What does the A stand for again? lol
"
Peace_Frog wrote:

Every fish you catch IRL is unique. We're all snowflakes, and so are fish.

Yet it does not worth anything. Because it's not unique enough.

"
Cribstaxx wrote:

On Topic: Who really cares enough about in game fishing to buy a pole for 50 exalts?

If you really cannot have more than 1 rod, it could be unwise to buy non unique one.
Last edited by DarkTl on Jan 9, 2014, 9:44:57 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I've been trying to get a roll like that combined with IFR and IFQ since I found my rod and still no luck (no luck turning it into a unique either).

"
I found my rod and still no luck (no luck turning it into a unique either).

"
no luck turning it into a unique either

"
turning it into a unique

so can you link that normal/magic/rare rod that you have that you are (presumablity) chancing to turn it into a unique? And no I dont expect you to do it immediately as I know you do have a job...

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
He wont... his claim is that he's crafting it, so it will show up unverified.
"

Stool.Cory.Bro.

Do you even lift fish?

Great example, CFCs! No scientific evidence CFCs contribute to ozone depletion outside of a lab environment. Here is how this one went down. The Dupont company was faced with an expiring patent on their coolant monopoly. At about the same time we put our first satalites in orbit to measure all sorts of new things; global average temperature, sea ice coverage, and of course ozone coverage. And low and behold there is a big hole at both poles! While scientist had no reason to think these were new (although some did) Dupont saw an opportunity and succesfully lobied congress to ban their own product with an expiring patent (expired 1979, aggressive lobbying for ban 1986) so they could introduce a new product and maintain their monopoly. And of course they had the support of the environmental movement. This is very similar to a more recent example of the incodescent light buld where GE pulled the exact same move with their expiring patent. In the scientific literature the holes in the ozone are seen as natural phenomena by and large. Furthermore, the widespread banning of CFCs in the idustrialized world has had no measurable effect on ozone levels or holes (no reason why it would tbh). Don't get me started on DDT, that one killled milions of people. At least the WHO quietly lifted its 30 year ban in 2006. Sorry Africa, our bad.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Jan 9, 2014, 10:28:13 AM
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Stool.Cory.Bro.

Do you even lift fish?

Great example, CFCs! No scientific evidence CFCs contribute to ozone depletion outside of a lab environment. Here is how this one went down. The Dupont company was faced with an expiring patent on their coolant monopoly. At about the same time we put our first satalites in orbit to measure all sorts of new things; global average temperature, sea ice coverage, and of course ozone coverage. And low and behold there is a big hole at both poles! While scientist had no reason to think these were new (although some did) Dupont saw an opportunity and succesfully lobied congress to ban their own product with an expiring patent (expired 1979, aggressive lobbying for ban 1986) so they could introduce a new product and maintain their monopoly. And of course they had the support of the environmental movement. This is very similar to a more recent example of the incodescent light buld where GE pulled the exact same move with their expiring patent. In the scientific literature the holes in the ozone are seen as natural phenomena by and large. Furthermore, the widespread banning of CFCs in the idustrialized world has had no measurable effect on ozone levels or holes (no reason why it would tbh). Don't get me started on DDT, that one killled milions of people. At least the WHO quietly lifted its 30 year ban in 2006. Sorry Africa, our bad.

You both take your shit out of my quality fishing thread, please.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jan 9, 2014, 10:29:39 AM
"
andkamen wrote:
so can you link that normal/magic/rare rod that you have that you are (presumablity) chancing to turn it into a unique? And no I dont expect you to do it immediately as I know you do have a job...

I've linked my rod a million times already, but I guess once more won't hurt:

You can find where I originally posted it midway down this page. As far as I know, it was the first legit rod to be posted on the forums.

"
He wont... his claim is that he's crafting it, so it will show up unverified.

I don't think you quite get how this works. To see if the rod is real, you simply have to quote my post and see whether the item being displayed is a legitimate link. Yes, I'm still crafting it so it won't stay verified forever, so what? I don't understand how you can still not believe in fishing rods after all this time. It's getting ridiculous.
alpha members have access to fishing rods nothing special anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info