FISHING ROD :S

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
This one hasn't been moved because it's massively relevant, and about to get even more relevant.

hopefully ;)

managed to find my first feather in torment mudflats mercyless while chasing ghosts and looking forward to hopefully find my first rod in act4.

problem is: after such a long time playing, one does not scan all white items all the time anymore. except for gavels and occultist vestments maybe ;)

an item filter would help but on the other hand make the challenge to find stuff so incredibly trivial that it would be gone.
it's really nice as it currently is: you let the game help you sort out items shown and as a compensation for this lazy mode you miss fishing rods.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just wanted to let you all know I found the fishing master the other day on 1mSc in a mountain ledge map. Not sure if it's relevant or not. But he disappeared after I lost sight of him.
"
Newsomlol wrote:
Just wanted to let you all know I found the fishing master the other day on 1mSc in a mountain ledge map. Not sure if it's relevant or not. But he disappeared after I lost sight of him.

Typical Krillson behavior actually
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Newsomlol wrote:

What gear were you wearing and how did you open the map?
Just my normal shitty gear that I had from leveling. It was a normal mountain ledge and I just opened it at the eternal lab cause I was still looking for zana. I don't think anyone in that race has a fishing pole or I would have invited them in. But from level 1-2 is 1,000,000 experience for the master.
so no 3 circles ran around the device between opening and entering? or other such "rituals"?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
@andkamen i ran around the my portals 5 times, stopped between the 7th and 8th portal with is the most crucial. Then I pressed alt+f4 and boom there was the master...
If u found 1 invite me

Spoiler
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"
Newsomlol wrote:
@andkamen i ran around the my portals 5 times, stopped between the 7th and 8th portal with is the most crucial. Then I pressed alt+f4 and boom there was the master...

He wasn't kidding, Newsom. MonstaMunch insists there's weird rituals involved in getting Krillson; we're trying to determine whether he's full of crap.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Newsomlol wrote:

He wasn't kidding, Newsom. MonstaMunch insists there's weird rituals involved in getting Krillson; we're trying to determine whether he's full of crap.

An easy way to tell:

Is there a video on youtube showing how to fine Krillson using said rituals?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info