FISHING ROD :S

"
bhavv wrote:
I don't freaking believe it ...

I JUST FOUND THE FISHING SPOT!

Give me 100 exalted orbs in game and I'll tell you where it is. Scam guaranteed.

To make it more poe believeable now i type

I give you 7 mirrors if you tell to no one but me !!!

You say ok

BUT

guy whisper you I give u 2 mirrors if you share that super secret

BAM

And I get 1 mirror for helping you .
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Just saw a rod in chat going for c/o 25 exalted with a b.o of 50.
Must be some nice fish around, wherever they are.
"
raziekeljr wrote:
Just saw a rod in chat going for c/o 25 exalted with a b.o of 50.
Must be some nice fish around, wherever they are.

Anyone who would sell a rod for less than 100 ex is on the verge of becoming a fish themselves. b/o of 50? Why didn't you just buy it there and then dude?
why is there no love for the anglers in PoE?
Believe what u like, play the game how you see fit...if u wanna kill monsters and trade all day then do it..if u wanna get lost in lore hunting and try to explore the dark corners of wraeclast then by all means do it...im sure u will find something interesting if u spend the time doing it but that same idea holds true for all activities... if i wanted to be a meat head and work on my body all day to the point i should be on dragonball z then fuck im gonna do it (but im way to lazy for that shit)...

But i would def pay closer attention to Monsta's posts before disregarding them for Trolling...some might be and some might not be... thats for u to decide and him to know :P
This is an example of how not to trade a fishing pole away:
Traded 6L volls+race art gifts for
"
C1ON1 wrote:

<3
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
C1ON1 wrote:

im all set for the fishing trip, got the truck all packed up with snacks and drinks, is ur boat ready? im thinking we should do some deep water fishing...maybe catch a trollfish XD
We have to wait for the NPC from Sarn. It's not possible to go fishing without him afaik.

Though honestly, that's something that confuses me, because I've seen screenshots of other people fishing and I couldn't see him there. The mystery deepens?
After killing Jabberjaws somewhere in an area with ocean, you will start a quest that takes you to a2. There is a NPC that enables you to fish.
Last edited by Xantaria on Feb 20, 2014, 1:31:05 AM
"
Xantaria wrote:
After killing Jabberjaws somewhere in an area with ocean, you will start a quest that takes you to a2. There is a NPC that enables you to fish.

Did you ask your friend about his helm yet? You should.
Well I might as well say this here too, since the Song of Sirens that MonstaMunch has was mine, and I sold it to him.

It dropped from the Infector of Dreams at the end of Cowards Trial. Nothing out of the ordinary was done beforehand.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Xantaria wrote:

Did you ask your friend about his helm yet? You should.

There was no tricorne on anyone in the group doing the map. Nobody in the group even knew about fishing rods before it dropped. Any explanation as to why it dropped without these preparations will have to be backed up with some proof or official word, of course.

I am going to go pet my legacy Kaom's Heart with my mouse cursor now and whisper sweet nothings to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info