FISHING ROD :S

Nice troll))) so funny to read about those fairgraves imprints and runnig circles))) try tto call ktulhu oh... wait write as pentagramm in the graveyard with imprints of tricorne and run circles around it writing /comedevil in chat and the devil itself will come
its gonna be hard to defeat him but he will drop the rod!!! You see its easy! Info 100%!!!
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Nope. OP of this thread was wearing a tricorne, and he bought it from someone who eternalled it. Get him to come back and tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.

You Get any of them to come back and verify what you say, its so easy right ?
Excuse my slight breach of etiquette ...

I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!

Spoiler

Lets wait and see, though it's not like you'll ever admit you were wrong anyway, just like no one admitted they were wrong about rods in the first place.

Dude stop being so annoying, I have two fishing rods and i told you before i havent done anything similair of the ridiculous stuff you have been claiming, stop this bullshit.
"
BACKREAP wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Lets wait and see, though it's not like you'll ever admit you were wrong anyway, just like no one admitted they were wrong about rods in the first place.

Dude stop being so annoying, I have two fishing rods and i told you before i havent done anything similair of the ridiculous stuff you have been claiming, stop this bullshit.

Darn and ouch!

well atleast fishing rods are actually in-game. Gotta give Monsta that atleast :-P
"
BACKREAP wrote:

Not sure why you're lying, but I know you are, and I will prove it.
i hope dynamite is added soon. infernal fishing dundee sytle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueR6_ipaw4g
Hey i just found this 1 today.

I used and EX and a few chaos on it and it looks pretty sweet.

Cant seem to fish with it though...

About time, I started to miss this thread :)
Just as I thought, feathers are lure.
Last edited by DarkTl on Feb 11, 2014, 2:59:03 AM
now put a feather in a socket and catch some.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
So just to get this straight: After all the rods that have been linked over the past week or so, you people are still focusing only on the mods that are exclusive to fishing? None of you see anything else about the rod he posted that makes it a bit special?

Seriously, how many of you are using weapons right now with 29% increased cast speed or whatever it was that this rod has?

@OP: To sell a rod for anything less than 60 exalts is a complete fail. Sorry bro.

I mean fishing rods are two-handed, and I know I've seen wands with cast speed in the teens, and you can dual wield wands (and get +spell damage), so I'm not entirely sure it's that frig-amazing to wield a fishing rod.

Unless this is supposed to be some kind of hint? 'Casting' your line into the waters let's you catch fish? Cast spells to catch fish?
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
"
Fire782 wrote:
Hey i just found this 1 today.

I used and EX and a few chaos on it and it looks pretty sweet.

Cant seem to fish with it though...

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info