FISHING ROD :S

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
oldirtybomber wrote:

Ok, So now your so sure of all of your methods that you even go so far as saying his tricorne has been eternaled at one time? proof? or am i supposed to spend the rest of my life trying to prove it wasn't ? LOL

Oh and the cowards trial drop had to be following your steps too?
You find, ask them, and then post link to the thread where they answer.

All? I'm not sure, but I certainly seem to be right so far. Again, find someone who found a rod and who wasn't (at least accidentally) following one of the steps (or at least in part). Or alternatively, how about you let that other guy answer the question first.....

Again, 2 people in this post found a rod and weren't using your methods.
Wheres their posts where they confirm they were following what you say ?

Here's the thread with the 2 rods in questions " might have been wearing" even still yours including imprinting and keeping imprint...somewhere.
Nothing about what the cowards trial map people were doing ...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/766729/page/6

Links to people saying they were doing the things u suggested ?
Last edited by oldirtybomber on Jan 24, 2014, 12:16:32 PM
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
oldirtybomber wrote:

Ok, So now your so sure of all of your methods that you even go so far as saying his tricorne has been eternaled at one time? proof? or am i supposed to spend the rest of my life trying to prove it wasn't ? LOL

Oh and the cowards trial drop had to be following your steps too?
You find, ask them, and then post link to the thread where they answer.

All? I'm not sure, but I certainly seem to be right so far. Again, find someone who found a rod and who wasn't (at least accidentally) following one of the steps (or at least in part). Or alternatively, how about you let that other guy answer the question first.....

Wheres their posts where they confirm they were following what you say ?

Here's the thread with the 2 rods in questions " might have been wearing" even still yours including imprinting and keeping imprint...somewhere.
Nothing about what the cowards trial map people were doing ...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/766729/page/6

Links to people saying they were doing the things u suggested ?

MonstaMunch wont ever stop. He feels the need to attempt to troll everyone to do with fishing and fishy behavior. It is a machine. Best thing to do is to pretend the machine is not there.
"
oldirtybomber wrote:

Which two people? You're just making that up. Read everything carefully again, and PM the coward's trail guys. You're simply assuming that they weren't following any of it. Whatever, if you want to believe it's totally random then that's up to you, but if you take the time to actually read what people wrote (and what they didn't write) you'll actually find I'm right. The naysayers now are the same people who said that rods weren't reel to begin with. They have been proven wrong, and I was proven right. Clearly that means I'm right about everything else I've ever said, simple logic bro.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 1:50:14 PM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
oldirtybomber wrote:

Which two people? You're just making that up. Read everything carefully again, and PM the coward's trail guys. You're simply assuming that they weren't following any of it. Whatever, if you want to believe it's totally random then that's up to you, but if you take the time to actually read what people wrote (and what they didn't write) you'll actually find I'm right. The naysayers now are the same people who said that rods weren't reel to begin with. They have been proven wrong, and I was proven right. Clearly that means I'm right about everything else I've ever said, simple logic bro.

OP of the thread i linked, is 1.

He says "what do i do with this" , not "OMG i been #yoloswag with my tricorne imprint running circles and got this rod"

#2 in same thread

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
awave wrote:
(and pretty sure drops are just random, no trick...although i just *might* have been wearing fairgraves tricorne, as i tend to when fighting Dom.)

Completely random, but you happen to have been doing one of the things I suggested. Well that makes loads of sense, thanks for the clarification >_> I wonder if following more of my suggestions would have increased your chances..........

3 would be the cowards trial guys, still waiting for the link to the thread where they confirm your right.

"The naysayers now are the same people who said that rods weren't reel to begin with. They have been proven wrong, and I was proven right. Clearly that means I'm right about everything else I've ever said, simple logic bro."

not sure if serial here? if so, lolz.

Edit: Heres my theory on finding them, you have to look carefully for them.
How many people are even reading the names of items that are not yellow?
Most are looking for yellows, orbs, 6S, 5L, linked RGB to carefully read names as well takes a lot of time.

Hell, I'm actively looking for seige axes and i'm constantly missing them ..
Last edited by oldirtybomber on Jan 24, 2014, 2:26:55 PM
"
oldirtybomber wrote:

OP of the thread i linked, is 1.

Nope. OP of this thread was wearing a tricorne, and he bought it from someone who eternalled it. Get him to come back and tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.

"
oldirtybomber wrote:
3 would be the cowards trial guys, still waiting for the link to the thread where they confirm your right.

Nope, one of them was also wearing an eternalled tricorne. PM them if you don't believe me. I'm not making any claims that you can't easily verify.

"
Edit: Heres my theory on finding them, you have to look carefully for them.
How many people are even reading the names of items that are not yellow?
Most are looking for yellows, orbs, 6S, 5L, linked RGB to carefully read names as well takes a lot of time.

Hell, I'm actively looking for seige axes and i'm constantly missing them ..

Nice theory, but you're wrong and if you took the time to do a little research, you'd know it. You can't find a single person who got a rod who will categorically say that I'm wrong. Not one.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
[
Nope. OP of this thread was wearing a tricorne, and he bought it from someone who eternalled it. Get him to come back and tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.

Man I can't tell you how many Fairgraves' Tricorne I have eternaled and then sold. It must be at least 1000....... I can't believe anyone even remotely buys the BS you spew out.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

You Get any of them to come back and verify what you say, its so easy right ?
Excuse my slight breach of etiquette ...

I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Last edited by oldirtybomber on Jan 24, 2014, 11:53:39 PM
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

You Get any of them to come back and verify what you say, its so easy right ?
Excuse my slight breach of etiquette ...

I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!

Spoiler

Lets wait and see, though it's not like you'll ever admit you were wrong anyway, just like no one admitted they were wrong about rods in the first place.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 11:59:13 PM
Where is the fake level like in Diablo??
"
brookeanimals wrote:
Where is the fake level like in Diablo??

As far as I know there is no fake level in POE. only fake fishing. maybe fake level will come soon.
IGN: Jarengax

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info