FISHING ROD :S

"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
MildlyClever wrote:
I dont think the people who got the unique from the coward's trial did any of the "steps", but hey I am not going to spoil a good trawl through them muddy waters! :-P

Yep that and who ever got it killing dom. said he might have been wearing fairgrieves, not that he was and had it eternaled, yoloswag#.

So that makes 2, without even looking hard.

Not at all. He was wearing the Tricorne, and had he followed more of the steps, his chances would have been greatly increased. I dare even say that his tricorne was probably purchased from someone who once eternalled it. As for the guys who found the unique on coward's trail, I don't think they ever mentioned what they were wearing or the history of the items they were using.

Try again. This time, find one of the people, and actually ask them like I did. You'd be amazed at how little of what I've said isn't true.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 10:52:27 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:
ehm, there are plenty of ppl? you also said it drops randomly.

nice try tho ...

I don't see anyone, where are the plenty of people? Even the guy a couple of pages ago who found a rod and accused me of trolling admitted that he actually was following part of what I said.

I maintain, if you don't do any of it, not even part of one of the steps, the rod simply won't drop, ever. The more of those steps you follow, the greater the chance of getting a rod drop. That's why I was the first (or possibly second?) to post a rod on the forums, because I was doing so many of the things that can boost the probability of it happening.

I said that even with doing this stuff, it's still random, but none the less, if you don't do any of it, it simply won't drop.

I'm never using chat yet i have two in my stash from normal Dominus.
"
BACKREAP wrote:
I'm never using chat yet i have two in my stash from normal Dominus.

Grats. Now would you care to share with the rest of the group what you were wearing at the time and whether you purchased it or whether it was self found?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
You'd be amazed at how little of what I've said isn't true.

Lol you are outright saying that part of what you said is a lie...

It doesn't really matter how you get fishing rods to drop anyway, because they have NO USES in game yet, and who knows when they will or how useful it will be.

Someone link me a fish and I will recant everything I said and sing your praises monsta, but it isn't going to happen, because there is no fishing mechanic yet.
"
Cribstaxx wrote:
Someone link me a fish and I will recant everything I said and sing your praises monsta, but it isn't going to happen, because there is no fishing mechanic yet.

I'm going to make you cry. You just wait and see. All these foolios thinking they are being smart by flipping their rods for a quick exalt because they are too lazy to take the time to actually work out how to use them, then they have the nerve to come on the forums and claim that there can't possibly be any use. They never try.

I'll get you your fish dude, you mark my words >_>
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
"
MildlyClever wrote:
I dont think the people who got the unique from the coward's trial did any of the "steps", but hey I am not going to spoil a good trawl through them muddy waters! :-P

Yep that and who ever got it killing dom. said he might have been wearing fairgrieves, not that he was and had it eternaled, yoloswag#.

So that makes 2, without even looking hard.

Not at all. He was wearing the Tricorne, and had he followed more of the steps, his chances would have been greatly increased. I dare even say that his tricorne was probably purchased from someone who once eternalled it. As for the guys who found the unique on coward's trail, I don't think they ever mentioned what they were wearing or the history of the items they were using.

Try again. This time, find one of the people, and actually ask them. You'd be amazed at how little of what I've said isn't true.

Ok, So now your so sure of all of your methods that you even go so far as saying his tricorne has been eternaled at one time? proof? or am i supposed to spend the rest of my life trying to prove it wasn't ? LOL

Oh and the cowards trial drop had to be following your steps too?
You find, ask them, and then post link to the thread where they answer.
"
oldirtybomber wrote:

Ok, So now your so sure of all of your methods that you even go so far as saying his tricorne has been eternaled at one time? proof? or am i supposed to spend the rest of my life trying to prove it wasn't ? LOL

Oh and the cowards trial drop had to be following your steps too?
You find, ask them, and then post link to the thread where they answer.

All? I'm not sure, but I certainly seem to be right so far. Again, find someone who found a rod and who wasn't (at least accidentally) following one of the steps (or at least in part). Or alternatively, how about you let that other guy answer the question first.....
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 11:03:58 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Cribstaxx wrote:

I'm going to make you cry. You just wait and see. All these foolios thinking they are being smart by flipping their rods for a quick exalt because they are too lazy to take the time to actually work out how to use them, then they have the nerve to come on the forums and claim that there can't possibly be any use. They never try.

I'll get you your fish dude, you mark my words >_>

I have no doubt that you will... When fishing is actually released into the game. Until they do we don't actually know if it's even going to be a worthwhile activity. What I'm saying is with no idea the value of fishing you shouldn't be spending 50+ ex on a rod.

At first I thought that fishing in general was a big troll, but I see now that rods exist and I admit that it probably will be implemented, but spending huge currency on a complete unknown is not a good idea IMO =P
Fighting dominus with a tricorne for the lighting resist is nothing new.

Then hazard make a rod drop and you explain it with the tricone.

If I drop a unique from brutus using a coral ring, I ll claim the coral ring is the recipe for brutus dropping something.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 24, 2014, 11:09:35 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
Fighting dominus with a tricorne for the lighting resist is nothing new.

Then hazard make a rod drop and you explain it with the tricone.

Now next item I drop an uniq from brutus using a coral ring, I ll claim the coral ring is the recipe for brutus dropping something.

I've been talking about the tricorne since before dominus was even added to the game. Evidently there is nothing I can say or do to convince you people. Plenty of people found rods in other places, why don't you ask them too?

Sooner or later you're going to have to face reality and eternal a tricorne for yourself bro. gl hf.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 11:13:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info