FISHING ROD :S

ah thanks, good point.

I already spend a long time in each screen eye-balling the loot clutter while drooling. Guess I will now need to do 20 more seconds to that per screen, to do a drool-check for fishing rods :P

I suppose, you got me "hooked" now or something :D
"
MildlyClever wrote:
I suppose, you got me "hooked" now or something :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWLup3yB7s
Monstamunch troll so much it s not even funny.

I found 2 feather just running around in mudflat doing nothing, I even found the 2nd one in the first instance I was in. yet mustardmunch claimed you needed some mojo typing in chat and other magic tricks to spawn the roah.

Now he claim all those things about the rods, but it s all a lie.

It s pure RNG like a kaom dropping. Just refresh instances until one drop... that s all you have to do.

Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:

I found 2 feather just running around in mudflat doing nothing, I even found the 2nd one in the first instance I was in. yet mustardmunch claimed you needed some mojo typing in chat and other magic tricks to spawn the roah.

It s pure RNG like a kaom dropping. Just refresh instances until one drop... that s all you have to do.

Find one single person who got a rod to drop who will confirm that they weren't following any part of any of the steps I mentioned when their rod dropped. One. Find one. Then come back to tell me I'm trolling. Until then, I accept your sincere apology, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFsoz0IH44
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 7:14:24 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

Find one single person who got a rod to drop who will confirm that they weren't following any part of any of the steps I mentioned when their rod dropped. One. Find one. Then come back to tell me I'm trolling. Until then, I accept your sincere apology, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAFsoz0IH44

ehm, there are plenty of ppl? you also said it drops randomly.

nice try tho ...
"
Heroofexile wrote:

nice try tho ...

I don't see anyone, where are the plenty of people? Even the guy a couple of pages ago who found a rod and accused me of trolling admitted that he actually was following part of what I said.

I maintain, if you don't do any of it, not even part of one of the steps, the rod simply won't drop, ever. The more of those steps you follow, the greater the chance of getting a rod drop. That's why I was the first (or possibly second?) to post a rod on the forums, because I was doing so many of the things that can boost the probability of it happening.

I said that even with doing this stuff, it's still random, but none the less, if you don't do any of it, it simply won't drop.
I dont think the people who got the unique from the coward's trial did any of the "steps", but hey I am not going to spoil a good trawl through them muddy waters! :-P
"
MildlyClever wrote:
I dont think the people who got the unique from the coward's trial did any of the "steps", but hey I am not going to spoil a good trawl through them muddy waters! :-P

^this.
"
MildlyClever wrote:

Yep that and who ever got it killing dom. said he might have been wearing fairgrieves, not that he was and had it eternaled, yoloswag#.

So that makes 2, without even looking hard.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:

nice try tho ...

I don't see anyone, where are the plenty of people? Even the guy a couple of pages ago who found a rod and accused me of trolling admitted that he actually was following part of what I said.

I maintain, if you don't do any of it, not even part of one of the steps, the rod simply won't drop, ever. The more of those steps you follow, the greater the chance of getting a rod drop. That's why I was the first (or possibly second?) to post a rod on the forums, because I was doing so many of the things that can boost the probability of it happening.

I said that even with doing this stuff, it's still random, but none the less, if you don't do any of it, it simply won't drop.

The extent you go to to troll about fishing rods.. It's on another level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info