Dual Wielding Maces

Greetings. Here is my rough dw maces build:

Spoiler

As you can see, I went for all life regen, life, a bit of leech life, and the rest all the rest pure damage/crit/attackspeed/accuracy
I'm very new at this. Please offer any criticism you can.

p.s. I have no idea what i'm doing.
Last edited by john_b on Jan 25, 2013, 4:48:50 PM
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_7w653fIv1I8ZLiftrKpR5rQvQT_ZYVcN0iGezacw974UIFBHFHEOPA_MpmTJmDpS37-GYFYEYVKfyzIJYIgote9OQKAFLWBLeu907T38fLgpLmebWfOYb5J95c_AGpBVp4QaOCFgdPESIF6Lz_ieuRjbW6_Q7vejYnkV9gAG3Q06szWGnaq5zfzFZ6CHdkp9txc4lqsLcsPMBuSt3sEZ6ctDDhRmnvrSNunjah0UglP9YDvjZAmPRqcIFVATzE_zqlJR-ezL893Q0M9lVcYWb10A

Granted, I've never done a dual wield Marauder build, but that's what I would suggest without changing your original build too much. Unwavering Stance is way too close to Blood Magic to not take it, especially since US is pretty much mandatory in the late game for any melee based class. Also gave you some extra armor, resistances, and health since you would be hurting for those badly in the original build. Cut a few of the mace talents I didn't like much, especially the bottom crescent to the left of the starting Marauder area, as the 4% damage per node is weak and stun threshold is kind of pointless.

There's one point in Armour Master that you could move elsewhere, I just put it there because I needed one more point to finish the build and it's nice to negate the movement penalty on heavily armored characters.

Have fun!
Last edited by Drakqt on Jan 25, 2013, 5:10:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info