Post Your Last Unique Dropped!

"
Experttexpert wrote:

Movement speed boost is definitely nice. I wonder if an Energy Shield build could use these for farming, +100% rarity seems like a lot.
\

Would Chaos Innoculation be considered being on Low Life all the time? cause i could see that working.
"
TheBlackYeti wrote:

Would Chaos Innoculation be considered being on Low Life all the time? cause i could see that working.

I'm afraid not. CI means you have 1 out of 1 life, so you have 100% of your life pool all the time. Nothing with "low on life" works with CI.

My only unique so far, found in normal Rocky Climb. Now in Sarn on cruel and haven't seen another.

I found this near the man himself. I think it was in a cavern below the beach.

Just got this in a public group.... it was actually my drop :]
See you, Space Cowboy...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:

someone's been lucky! lol
See you, Space Cowboy...
Found this one yesterday at level 19 for my Witch. Too bad all the mods are wasted except for the Fire Resist, evasion and rarity of items found. Should probably put this one on a new Ranger. That fire damage = <3

This one dropped for my Marauder at level 16. It's kind of weird. Cannot evade enemy attacks isn't much of a problem because I have pure armor items.

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Last edited by OverDoseD on Feb 11, 2013, 2:15:49 PM
"
Origination wrote:
Recently, these forums have been flooded with new players asking questions. I've been answering people's questions for a while today, and I'm getting pretty tired (Been awake for like 22 hours today) so I decided to start up a new thread that isn't about asking questions!

So, post your last dropped Unique item, and how you got it!

If you don't know how, click on the character portrait in the top left of the screen. This brings up a UI that shows your UI and stash. Find the item you want to link, then click on it. Voila! Link!

Here's mine:

I was walking around in act 3, there was a giant beetle thing pooping out babies, and one of them dropped this!

Same here. Mine has better stats. :)
"
TheBlackYeti wrote:
"
Experttexpert wrote:

Movement speed boost is definitely nice. I wonder if an Energy Shield build could use these for farming, +100% rarity seems like a lot.
\

CI doesn't work like that, but I've been using Discipline with a Blood Magic support to good effect to stay a Low Life with a minimal survivability hit. I lose around 300 hp, but I gain around 200 ES, and 100 MF that way. Was glad to see Wondertrap drop, because I was already running Low Life for pain attunement.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Last edited by b15h09 on Feb 11, 2013, 2:29:19 PM

Pretty happy about this one myself. It's perfect for this character. Can spam my flasks endlessly.
IGN: Sirix

Please PM me if you are interested in trading.
Last edited by Sirix1 on Feb 11, 2013, 2:39:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info