Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Post Your Last Unique Dropped!

Recently, these forums have been flooded with new players asking questions. I've been answering people's questions for a while today, and I'm getting pretty tired (Been awake for like 22 hours today) so I decided to start up a new thread that isn't about asking questions!

So, post your last dropped Unique item, and how you got it!

If you don't know how, click on the character portrait in the top left of the screen. This brings up a UI that shows your UI and stash. Find the item you want to link, then click on it. Voila! Link!

Here's mine:

I was walking around in act 3, there was a giant beetle thing pooping out babies, and one of them dropped this!
See you, Space Cowboy...
Last edited by Origination on Jan 25, 2013, 4:31:46 PM
That shield doesn't seem that bad, nice find!

My internet won't go over 0.1 mbit/sek currently so I can't play and thus I have nothing to show...
Boulder bros
"
Meczor wrote:
That shield doesn't seem that bad, nice find!

My internet won't go over 0.1 mbit/sek currently so I can't play and thus I have nothing to show...

:[
See you, Space Cowboy...

Here's mine. Found at the 2nd boss you fight in the game, on that island.
"
MYLOkai wrote:

Here's mine. Found at the 2nd boss you fight in the game, on that island.

Nice one! That was my first Unique drop that I got in CB :]
See you, Space Cowboy...
how do u post items on the forums?

lol sorry to ask the question in a thread where OP attempts to discuss something different than answering questions.

:p
No such luck yet :(
"
x0pht wrote:
how do u post items on the forums?

lol sorry to ask the question in a thread where OP attempts to discuss something different than answering questions.

:p

I instructed how to link items on the forums in the main post.
See you, Space Cowboy...

My first, and only, unique so far. I found it at level 18, and I've been using it ever since (I was doing a 2H build anyway, so this weapon fit right in). Even at level 26, nothing other than unique enemies or bosses takes more than 2 hits to kill.
"
Damaniel wrote:

My first, and only, unique so far. I found it at level 18, and I've been using it ever since (I was doing a 2H build anyway, so this weapon fit right in). Even at level 26, nothing other than unique enemies or bosses takes more than 2 hits to kill.

Nice one!
See you, Space Cowboy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info